Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Would have already been forgotten about? Doesn't this just suggest that the Broncos don't know what they are doing.. Titans have stuck with Fogarty and it is paying off. He'll be even better for them next year.

have you been watching the team this year, or were you living in a cave somewhere

upthebroncs

upthebroncs

NRL Player
Oct 16, 2016
have you been watching the team this year, or were you living in a cave somewhere

??
I don't agree with you that Fogarty would have been forgotten about this year if he signed with Broncos instead of Croft...

There's no way Fogarty would have been as woeful as Croft was.

Last edited:
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
??
I don't agree with you that Fogarty would have been forgotten about this year if he signed with Broncos instead of Croft...

There's no way Fogarty would have been as woeful as Croft was.

1000000000% disagree with you.

Fogarty is the Titans Shane Perry ... unfortunately for them, Taylor isn't their Darren Lockyer

Last edited:
Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Milford & Dearden has to be the halves pairing next season. They're clearly the best combination.

If you want to know what I think we should do with Croft, let him play ISC until he kicks the door down and demands to be picked. Like the old days, where people actually had to earn their jersey and weren't entitled little crybabies.

upthebroncs

upthebroncs

NRL Player
Oct 16, 2016
Milford & Dearden has to be the halves pairing next season. They're clearly the best combination.

If you want to know what I think we should do with Croft, let him play ISC until he kicks the door down and demands to be picked. Like the old days, where people actually had to earn their jersey and weren't entitled little crybabies.

I was thinking if he's still with us next year we should probably see how he performs at 9 (he is a similar player to Ben Hunt IMO) Either starting or from the bench.

Last edited:
upthebroncs

upthebroncs

NRL Player
Oct 16, 2016
They don't need a Lockyer, apparently their star player is a $1.25m a season backrower who touches the ball 10 times a game.

Tanah Boyd is another one that would have been better than Croft. Wish we kept him. He should probably get a start soon if Titans can manage to get rid of Taylor.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Tanah Boyd is another one that would have been better than Croft. Wish we kept him. He should probably get a start soon if Titans can manage to get rid of Taylor.

not the way our team was playing he wouldn't have been

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
They don't need a Lockyer, apparently their star player is a $1.25m a season backrower who touches the ball 10 times a game.
Completely agree we dodged a bullet cause I don’t believe he was worth 800k and that became very evident towards the end of this season when he couldn’t pull a mind blowing flook try out his ass every 5 games... personally I think the faaseumeili signing was far better for them

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
I was thinking if he's still with us next year we should probably see how he performs at 9 (he is a similar player to Ben Hunt IMO) Either starting or from the bench.
Ok I backed you before but this is just mindblowingly stupid

upthebroncs

upthebroncs

NRL Player
Oct 16, 2016
Completely agree we dodged a bullet cause I don’t believe he was worth 800k and that became very evident towards the end of this season when he couldn’t pull a mind blowing flook try out his ass every 5 games... personally I think the faaseumeili signing was far better for them

Tino, Fifita and Ese'ese are amazing signings for them.

Last edited:
upthebroncs

upthebroncs

NRL Player
Oct 16, 2016
Redcliffe might want him... MIGHT?

Oh, of course I'd prefer him to be dropped entirely. Knowing Broncos though... They will want a way to keep him in the side..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Justwin
  • Xzei
  • Ronald
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mustafur
  • BroncoFan94
  • KickHaas
  • Dash
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.