Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Gideon Gila Mosby is on the market still, Cowboys yet to re-sign him.
Another player who I have heard about is Jack Walker from Leeds

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
THE NRMA Insurance Broncos have announced the signing of another young gun this morning.

Middle forward George Fai has committed to the club for another two years.

A Logan Brothers product, Fai has come through the Broncos' National Youth Competition program and is currently playing in the Queensland Cup for the Souths Logan Magpies.

The 20-year-old made his NRL debut against the New Zealand Warriors this year.

Fai said he was excited at what lay ahead as he aims to entrench himself in the Broncos' NRL squad next year.

"I am excited," said Fai.

"It is something you work hard for, especially coming off the contract I had last year.

"It is a big boost for my family and myself."

http://www.broncos.com.au/news/2017/08/03/young_prop_commits_t.html

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Nothing wrong that, all the more time to develop him

I doubt we would recruit a 17 y/o kid from England to move over here to play footy in the 20s. He would be way to young to live so far away from his family.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Fai!!!! Great news that, now drop Sims or Thaiday and give the kid a shot Wayne.

J

johnny plath

QCup Player
Jul 16, 2014
We won't because there isn't one available
maybe not good enough replacement yet, but Morgan Boyle from Titans still unsigned for next year. Still raw but I think he's been good for them this year in his first nrl season.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I just fucking cracked it reading this bit:

Fai said he was excited at what lay ahead as he aims to entrench himself in the Broncos' NRL squad next year.

"I am excited," said Fai.

giphy.gif

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
maybe not good enough replacement yet, but Morgan Boyle from Titans still unsigned for next year. Still raw but I think he's been good for them this year in his first nrl season.
I would take Boyle he looks a good prospect. Would be nice to steal one from GC too.

Looking at the depth of the two forward packs Boyle is a better chance at tits though

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
I would like to see a bit more of Fai, though he doesn't seem one of the bigger front rowers we need.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I would like to see a bit more of Fai, though he doesn't seem one of the bigger front rowers we need.

Bigger is not always better (That's what she said!), otherwise Webcke would never have been anything...significant.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
You read way to much into size.

absolutely ... i mean take a look at George and Tom Burgess, both are around 120kg and there are suggestions they are too big and need to slim down.

also Dave Taylor ... another 120kg powder puff

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Haven't seen much of fai . Can anyone give me the low down?

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Haven't seen much of fai . Can anyone give me the low down?

Very, very promising front rower who (from what I've seen) has the ability to get better as the game wears on. He has a decent motor and can be a weapon in his second or even third stint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • Shane Tronc
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.