Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Apparently Ash Taylor has told the Titans that he will leave unless Henry is sacked.

**** him.

He's achieved nothing and now he wants to dictate the coach.

Disruptive little shit who we shouldn't even be looking at.

If this is true I want him nowhere near this club.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Apparently Ash Taylor has told the Titans that he will leave unless Henry is sacked.

**** him.

He's achieved nothing and now he wants to dictate the coach.

Disruptive little shit who we shouldn't even be looking at.

I'm a big fan of Ash but, these reports are disturbing ... although i am skeptical since there wasn't a single quote from either Ash or Elgey, more like another journo following their SOPs of adding 1+1 and coming up with 11.

IMO no player should ever be allowed to dictate terms around coaching appointments (as that is equivalent to the inmates running the asylum) especially players who are relative rookies.

Maybe they have been hanging around Hayne too bloody long and he has corrupted them. and i hope for their sake that this corruption is not irreparable.

I would be reluctant to take any player who thinks they should dictate terms off the field, maybe Bennett would be able to fix Ash, but if these reports are true, he isn't doing himself any favors, probably only making other coaches think twice about giving him the sort of cash he wants.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
So, no quotes - yet the usual offenders lose their brains.

which is why i'm skeptical ...

now i wish Henry would survive to see if this is true or now ... unfortunately we will never find out

PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987

NRL Player
Dec 8, 2016
which is why i'm skeptical ...

now i wish Henry would survive to see if this is true or now ... unfortunately we will never find out

1. No quotes from both of them
2. Who knows what has really happened between them all ?

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I'm skeptical as well... they're both rookies yet all of a sudden they're coming out demanding the coach be sacked or they won't re-sign.

I don't know how it works in the football world but an inexperienced person coming out demanding for heads to roll doesn't seem plausible in the real world.... it does sound great as a headline in what is fast becoming a fictional media outlet though

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
1. No quotes from both of them
2. Who knows what has really happened between them all ?
Exactly, fans jump to assumptions because of all these unsubstantiated articles. Who knows? Maybe Neil Henry is an asshole. None of us know what goes on in the clubhouse.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I'm a big fan of Ash but, these reports are disturbing ... although i am skeptical since there wasn't a single quote from either Ash or Elgey, more like another journo following their SOPs of adding 1+1 and coming up with 11.

IMO no player should ever be allowed to dictate terms around coaching appointments (as that is equivalent to the inmates running the asylum) especially players who are relative rookies.

Maybe they have been hanging around Hayne too bloody long and he has corrupted them. and i hope for their sake that this corruption is not irreparable.

I would be reluctant to take any player who thinks they should dictate terms off the field, maybe Bennett would be able to fix Ash, but if these reports are true, he isn't doing himself any favors, probably only making other coaches think twice about giving him the sort of cash he wants.

I wouldnt be to worried about what the CM said is happening. Had a chat to somebody who knows Ash, and basically, he, along with most of the squad at the titans, have said things cant keep going the way way they are and change needs to happen. Its not directed specifically at Henry.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
On FB just now saw that Nathan Peats replied to a twitter article on Ash and Elgey wanting out saying "what a load of shit"

Probably the only quote we'll get out of all this haha

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
So, no quotes - yet the usual offenders lose their brains.

No one has lost their brains, people have said if true and provided their opinion if it is true.

Stop baiting people.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
No one has lost their brains, people have said if true and provided their opinion if it is true.

Stop baiting people.
No, that's only partially correct...at least one poster has blurted out that Ash is shit without writing 'if true'.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Apparently is not the same as if true.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Well it is all semantics right? I mean almost dead is the same as dead isn't it? Haha

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
No, that's only partially correct...at least one poster has blurted out that Ash is shit without writing 'if true'.
Talk about semantics?

Do I really need to write "assuming that this is true" before everything.

I would have thought that was clearly implied. If it was too subtle, you can assume that my point was made on basis that the story is true.

But hey, if we are going to start playing those games, we are going to have some fun times hairsplitting on this board.

FMD.

P

Pushkin

QCup Player
May 27, 2016
The Gold Coast added Jai Arrow to their growing list of Brisbane recruits but exciting Holden Cup prospect Patrick Carrigan won’t be joining him.
Market Watch revealed in July that the Titans had offered the 19-year-old a three-year-deal to leave Red Hill but now we can confirm the lock is on the verge of re-signing with the Broncos for a further two seasons.
In his second season of 20s, Carrigan is the captain of the side and now has a pathway to first grade following the departure of Arrow.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
The Gold Coast added Jai Arrow to their growing list of Brisbane recruits but exciting Holden Cup prospect Patrick Carrigan won’t be joining him.
Market Watch revealed in July that the Titans had offered the 19-year-old a three-year-deal to leave Red Hill but now we can confirm the lock is on the verge of re-signing with the Broncos for a further two seasons.
In his second season of 20s, Carrigan is the captain of the side and now has a pathway to first grade following the departure of Arrow.

Thats good to see . They maybe rate carrigan more than arrow.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Talk about semantics?

Do I really need to write "assuming that this is true" before everything.

I would have thought that was clearly implied. If it was too subtle, you can assume that my point was made on basis that the story is true.

But hey, if we are going to start playing those games, we are going to have some fun times hairsplitting on this board.

FMD.
If this justification makes you happy. Your post was pretty normal for an impulsive person, the sort that would inflame any regular situation. Most of us don't want to guess what you mean, hell most would probably take a more measured approach as we actually have no idea at all if Taylor made those type of comments

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
If this justification makes you happy. Your post was pretty normal for an impulsive person, the sort that would inflame any regular situation. Most of us don't want to guess what you mean, hell most would probably take a more measured approach as we actually have no idea at all if Taylor made those type of comments

wow.

that's told me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Broncorob
  • Brocko
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.