Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
O hell no for me about Edrick, he has a bit of speed that's it. If it was his brother Brenko it would be a different story.

They're cousins mate.

If someone made that mistake on LU, the trolls would have the thread at 30 pages by now.

Hunt early release plastered all over the place. Any chance cause I thi k we have a better shot at the premiership with him.

Let him go!! Give Kodi a shot at 7 with him shifting to hooker to relieve Macca and Benji to float around in the halves. We are way too predictable at the moment. We have some depth in Scarlett and co.

Let him go!! Give Kodi a shot at 7 with him shifting to hooker to relieve Macca and Benji to float around in the halves. We are way too predictable at the moment. We have some depth in Scarlett and co.

so your solution to Hunt leaving next season is to weaken our team this season ... good plan

No offence to Billy Moore but the only time he's relevant is around Origin.

As if hunt would give a flying **** when he's got 6 million waiting for him at the dragons. We saw the puss he put up in the WCC.
When players get a big payday the put the cue in the rack. I never said I thought Kodi was a better player than Hunt in his prime but to be fair he has been very very poor in his last 6 or 8 outings.
Time to move on. Look to the future not another weak season from a bloke that should be commanding a team around. Wake up and smell the roses.

Edit: inappropriate

Last edited by a moderator:
As if hunt would give a flying **** when he's got 6 million waiting for him at the dragons. We saw the puss he put up in the WCC.
When players get a big payday the put the cue in the rack. I never said I thought Kodi was a better player than Hunt in his prime but to be fair he has been very very poor in his last 6 or 8 outings.
Time to move on. Look to the future not another weak season from a bloke that should be commanding a team around. Wake up and smell the roses.

Holy shit! Relax.

Hunt will be here for this season and I'm sure he'll give his all for us. It's the least he's owes us. Sure he has his deficiencies but he's better than anyone else we have on our books at the moment.

The future starts in 2018, not now.

EDIT: Quotes deleted text

When players get a big payday the put the cue in the rack. I never said I thought Kodi was a better player than Hunt in his prime but to be fair he has been very very poor in his last 6 or 8 outings. Look to the future not another weak season from a bloke that should be commanding a team around. Wake up and smell the roses.

EDIT: Quotes deleted text

Time to move on and. Look to the future not another weak season from a bloke that should be commanding a team around. Wake up and smell the roses.

The season hasn't even started and you have already started this dribble. Maybe if we are 0-8 with Hunt showing nothing, but before a round has been played. Pull your head out of your ass !

I'm on the fence about this. I'm happy to give Hunt 5 or 6 games to prove he hasn't clocked off. If he hasn't, great have a good year. If he has, he can **** off early and allow us to begin moving on. I wasn't happy about him taking the payday only a little over a year after he dropped a premiership, so he's already slapped us in the face once by walking away for the money instead of making up for it. I won't cop a second because suddenly he doesn't give a shit.

The future starts now we need to develop a half and if Hunt truly wants out or there is an option for an early release let's move him on now.

If Hunts head and heart isnt in it, he should have a chat to Wayne and get out. If he plays like he isnt putting in 100%, Wayne will drop him anyway.

No option for next year so I think Kodi is the guy we look at. If he's not we go to market for 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Waynesaurus
  • thenry
  • john1420
  • Xzei
  • Tmac
  • theshed
  • Lostboy
  • Tim K
  • Wolfie
  • marw
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.