Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huzzah! One less bonehead to have to support in the future.

Matt Parcell and Greg Eden both made the Super League team of the year, great season for both of them. Would love to get Matt Parcell back over here to be our no.14. Or even start at 9 with McCullough going to 7 with Milford at 6. Just an idea haha

Parcell has absolutely killed it in SL this year. 13 tries in 17 games as a hooker. Always reminded me of a young Darren Lockyer that accidently pulled on a jersey with a 9 on its back.

How many gun dummy halves have we let go in the past few years?

Parcell has absolutely killed it in SL this year. 13 tries in 17 games as a hooker. Always reminded me of a young Darren Lockyer that accidently pulled on a jersey with a 9 on its back.

How many gun dummy halves have we let go in the past few years?

How frail does our middle defense look when Macca isn't there busting out 60 tackles a week? We don't need every position to be some super star attacking wiz.

Titans have offered a formal offer for Mago

Fuckin titans!
So let me get this straight... titans are paying massive overs to buy all our juniors or targeted players (let's face it, that's the only way they would get players over us) and we let multiple first team players go (ese, moga, blair, arrow) , yet Tallis questions our ability to buy ash taylor...

Last edited:
So...can we just move the Titans to Brisbane already? There is the second Brisbane team already.

So...can we just move the Titans to Brisbane already? There is the second Brisbane team already.

Exactly this . They are practically down the road, why the push for a 2nd Brisbane team . North coast or central Queensland would be more appropriate than Brisbane bombers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • LittleDavey
  • Dash
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  • Battler
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • Justwin
  • IceWorks
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Old Mate
  • Foordy
  • FACTHUNT
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.