Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Yeah i knew he was previously at Brisbane, but there's rumours around that Bennett wants him back.

Wasnt sure if you guys had heard anything.

Smokin' Joe

Smokin' Joe

QCup Player
Dec 11, 2013
Yeah i knew he was previously at Brisbane, but there's rumours around that Bennett wants him back.

Wasnt sure if you guys had heard anything.

I haven't heard anything on Bunn coming back mate I'm sorry

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
All good! Figured you guys are more likely to know if there's something in it, even if nothing is 100%. :)

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
Milf needs to hit the ground running next year. Fix his shoulder, stay off the pies and grog in the off season and work hard on his fitness so he comes back ready to fire.

I feel it's a big year for Milf next year. He needs to start taking that next step and treating his off field preparation a little more seriously. I'll be pissed if he comes back next year like a plump little butter ball that's had way too much Christmas pudding.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
With the right coaching he'll be great but I think he needs a lot of coaching not just footballing but life skills too.

He needs to be a bit more proffesional with his diet from what i hear, especially his liking for coca cola.

Dash

Dash

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Dec 12, 2014
He needs to be a bit more proffesional with his diet from what i hear, especially his liking for coca cola.
Maybe Paul White can tee up a Coca-Cola sponsorship, on the proviso Milf only gets Coke No Sugar.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Really hoping he does, has all the talent needed.

Big Pete is the prophet around these parts. Believe.

I'd really like him to come to the GF party. Just to prove that he isn't a 17yr old Asian African American Muslim from Iceland.

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013
Big Pete is the prophet around these parts. Believe.

I'd really like him to come to the GF party. Just to prove that he isn't a 17yr old Asian African American Muslim from Iceland.
Big Pete is a bot that was built by Nashy to monitor and observe BHQ. Sometime in 2010 it became self aware and transcended it's simple binary programming to become the greatest online knowledge base for all things Brisbane Broncos.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Someone needs to let Sarah Connor know, just sayin.....

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Fifita won Souths' MM player of the year at their awards.
Boyd- Beecher Larkin Award.

*Beecher Larkin award: In memory of Beecher Larkin – a life member, founding member of Brisbane Junior RL, founding member of Souths Juniors in 1951. Groundsman at Davies 1950s until the late 1970s. This trophy epitomises the Beecher spirit; a person who goes about their job without fuss, but always gets the job done.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Fifita won Souths' MM player of the year at their awards.
Boyd- Beecher Larkin Award.

*Beecher Larkin award: In memory of Beecher Larkin – a life member, founding member of Brisbane Junior RL, founding member of Souths Juniors in 1951. Groundsman at Davies 1950s until the late 1970s. This trophy epitomises the Beecher spirit; a person who goes about their job without fuss, but always gets the job done.

Tannah boyd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Foordy
  • Skathen
  • Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.