Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lay off the JD brah.....

Renouf says Boyd is not worth 1 million.

People keep bringing up his age...

Who gives a ****? He is 30, but he is still at the top of his game and he is the best fullback in the world.

People keep bringing up his age...

Who gives a ****? He is 30, but he is still at the top of his game and he is the best fullback in the world.
I reckon we'll get him for around 800k ...Thats fair Imo

Paying Boyd 1$ million a year is crazy.

Lacey?

Are you serious?

You have to be taking the piss.
So out of the rest of my comment apart from the one name that you could find so that you could yourself try and "take the piss" would you agree or disagree with it regarding the lack of tough forwards and quality utilities/halves?

Ian Lacey? Ummm. Few drinks tonight mate?
Would prefer him to Hunt and Wallace.

He is correct.

Paying Boyd 1$ million a year is crazy.
Absolutely.

he is a top 3 fullback in the world. You pay for class like that
Top 8 not the top 3.

Whether or not Boyd is worth $1 million a season is one thing but that doesn't mean you've gotta pay it. He isn't going anywhere and is the Captain of the club. He's 30 shortly so he isn't going to get better in fact the odds suggest he is likely to get worse. I think $800k as a maximum is about right for him.

I think he is worth the 1 million a year, not so sure he is worth 4 years though.

So out of the rest of my comment apart from the one name that you could find so that you could yourself try and "take the piss" would you agree or disagree with it regarding the lack of tough forwards and quality utilities/halves?

Would prefer him to Hunt and Wallace.

He is correct.

Absolutely.

Top 8 not the top 3.

Top 8? Bullshit. Name the 3 or more fullbacks that are better than him.

Top 8? Bullshit. Name the 3 or more fullbacks that are better than him.
One of them will be L Coote because jd123 is a Cowboys troll after all.

I've just decided to ignore his posts as they're, how you say, total fucking shit.

My guess is that they would be:

1. Jayne
2. RTS
3. Coote
4. GI
5. Holmes
6. Moylan
7. Tedesco

Something like that?

One of them will be L Coote because jd123 is a Cowboys troll after all.

I've just decided to ignore his posts as they're, how you say, total fucking shit.
Yes better to bury your head in the sand than hear an opinion that differs from yours.

My guess is that they would be:

1. Jayne
2. RTS
3. Coote
4. GI
5. Holmes
6. Moylan
7. Tedesco

Something like that?
Close but I would have GI, Moylan, Tedesco and Slater ahead of Boyd.

Yes better to bury your head in the sand than hear an opinion that differs from yours.

Slater hasn't played in like 2 years. You can't rate him when he's not even on the field.

Wow, so the previous Qld fullbacks, and the two young fullbacks that the NSW media have sucked off while Hayne's been dreaming. Please, tell us again how your opinions are genuine.

I've always thought Moylan was pretty overrated. He has some decent games but he's never (imo) had a game where you're like wow!

Hayne(not at this moment), Tedesco, Slater(hasn't played for 2 years?), GI, they've all had them where you can understand one's preference for them. Not Moylan though (again, imo).

Boyd is, or is thereabouts the best fullback in the game imo.

Not sure on RTS myself, he's a great returner of the ball... but not much else imo.

Admittedly, I tend to agree with those a little uncomfortable about 1mill per year for 4 years. Fullback is a position where athleticism is an absolute requirement - I know Boyd takes care of himself and so on, but a 34yo fb makes me a little uncomfortable. If he played in the halves it would be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skathen
  • Battler
  • Ondi
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.