Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing he could've done is come back and work with Wayne and kevie . Hopefully Brennan go's alright otherwise he will be a wasted talent.

I thought that player was a current Titan, lol

It's not april 1 is it

Ha ha. Not sure how much is in it. I thought he left but not sure. Mate of mine was just telling me we want him on a minimal contract but he is holding out for more money.

Ha ha. Not sure how much is in it. I thought he left but not sure. Mate of mine was just telling me we want him on a minimal contract but he is holding out for more money.

Wow , we are becoming a titans reject club

**** sake, take it with a grain of salt Cameron smith a Melbourne legend, Ashley taylor offered way more money than the broncos ever had. How can you compare that to a retard with no NRL club trying to sign him(Todd carney) if broncos really wanted Carney they would of got him. Don't be dumb and compare signing Carney to signing a one club player and a potential millionaire superstar in Ashley Taylor haha!

But Bennett gets what he wants?

He would have wanted those players at a cheaper price, so if he gets what he wants then wouldn't he then get those players? Wouldn't his aura have been enough to convince those players they would be better playing under him? He would have got Smith when he tried to sign him, before he became a Storm legend, he would have got Taylor to come to the Broncos at a cheaper price because it would have been better for him and his career especially being coached by the QLD coach and he would have managed to convince Carney to sign and abide by the rules set out for him.

It wouldn't be the first time he has done that..

But he couldn't do it this time.

Zillman is trash. Ok maybe he's not complete trash but his body has been battered by so many injuries, I don't see the point. If you need a backup fullback, you've already got Isaako, Allen...

Maybe as a cheap option to cover centre, that’s about it.

But Bennett gets what he wants?

He would have wanted those players at a cheaper price, so if he gets what he wants then wouldn't he then get those players? Wouldn't his aura have been enough to convince those players they would be better playing under him? He would have got Smith when he tried to sign him, before he became a Storm legend, he would have got Taylor to come to the Broncos at a cheaper price because it would have been better for him and his career especially being coached by the QLD coach and he would have managed to convince Carney to sign and abide by the rules set out for him.

It wouldn't be the first time he has done that..

But he couldn't do it this time.
Oh my god, seriously? It was an exaggeration. But seriously when did Wayne say he wanted Carney, find me the article? If the broncos wanted Carney they would of got him.

Broncos never wanted Carney that’s why he is going to be playing reserve grade.

Zillman now that would be strange considering we need props and a quality centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• the_next
  • Painin the Haas
  • Dash
  • Hurrijo
  • Robboi_321
  • Cavalo
  • broncoscope
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Maroon4life
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dexter
  • heartly87
  • jarro65
  • The True King
  • broncsgoat
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Skyblues87
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.