Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
No we didn't, Bennett gets what he wants best believe that.

If Bennett always get what he wants then we wouldn't have Macca right now. We would have Cameron Smith.

We would also have Ashley Taylor and two of the best props in the game.

Seems there might be a bit of movement and by the sounds of it we aren't amonst it

Bennett gets what he wants, but he understands the futility of paying overs.

He wanted Taylor for, what, $600k at a guess. He didn’t want Taylor for a million a year. Same with the others. Bennett wanted Carney if he committed to working hard, staying out of trouble, and starting out with a modest wage. Bennett didn’t want Loose Canon Carney on $800k.

If Bennett always get what he wants then we wouldn't have Macca right now. We would have Cameron Smith.

We would also have Ashley Taylor and two of the best props in the game.
**** sake, take it with a grain of salt Cameron smith a Melbourne legend, Ashley taylor offered way more money than the broncos ever had. How can you compare that to a retard with no NRL club trying to sign him(Todd carney) if broncos really wanted Carney they would of got him. Don't be dumb and compare signing Carney to signing a one club player and a potential millionaire superstar in Ashley Taylor haha!

**** sake, take it with a grain of salt Cameron smith a Melbourne legend, Ashley taylor offered way more money than the broncos ever had. How can you compare that to a retard with no NRL club trying to sign him(Todd carney) if broncos really wanted Carney they would of got him. Don't be dumb and compare signing Carney to signing a one club player and a potential millionaire superstar in Ashley Taylor haha!

then you need to be more specific ...

what you really meant is that Bennett can get whoever he wants as long as the money matches what the player wants and is not a legend of another club

I hope Bennett does get what he wants. Proof will be Walmsley.
Bennett will be in his ear for a month or so during WC, will be able to show him hands on his coaching style as well as our new training facility.
Accepting that is to his liking it will come down to money and how great his friendship is with James Graham who will also be in his ear and reportedly trying to coax him to the Dragons. Time will tell if Bennett Is still able to get what he wants. Walmsley, and in fact Lodge will help answer the question.
I might be gready but I hope he gets both - will make such a difference.

then you need to be more specific ...

what you really meant is that Bennett can get whoever he wants as long as the money matches what the player wants and is not a legend of another club
Or you can just use your common sense

Come on @smokinJoe we need some good news the fans are turning on each other

Anyone want a newsflash - Ash Taylor will not be a superstar. Why do people keep saying this?!!

Anyone want a newsflash - Ash Taylor will not be a superstar. Why do people keep saying this?!!

because the people who say that have actually watched the kid play.

the kid is actually a natural footy player rather than simply an athlete that many clubs throw in the halves and hope for the best.

he will be one of the best in the game within a couple of years

because the people who say that have actually watched the kid play.

the kid is actually a natural footy player rather than simply an athlete that many clubs throw in the halves and hope for the best.

he will be one of the best in the game within a couple of years

Haha, well ive seen him play. He has talent yes - but in this games era he doesn't have the athleticism. Maybe if he got into shape and head the right head space?

Haha, well ive seen him play. He has talent yes - but in this games era he doesn't have the athleticism. Maybe if he got into shape and head the right head space?
You’re completely right, I forgot Cameron Smith is a super athlete, constantly palming off defenders, sprinting faster than Usain Bolt and can throw a footy further than Jamal Idris’ javelin.

Best thing IMO for Ash Taylor to succeed, both on and off the field, is for Jaryd Hayne to get out of his face asap.

Just heard a horrible little rumour we may be offering an ex Titans fullback a one year deal.

Just heard a horrible little rumour we may be offering an ex Titans fullback a one year deal.

I'm blanking ... don't suppose you can give me a hint :P

You’re completely right, I forgot Cameron Smith is a super athlete, constantly palming off defenders, sprinting faster than Usain Bolt and can throw a footy further than Jamal Idris’ javelin.

Have you not watched him play? He makes line busts and fobs off guys like Taumalolo alll the time....... No in seriousness Smith is a much better athlete, to make the tackles and runs he does per game, that is no easy feat and at the intensity he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Aldo
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Xzei
  • Rambstien
  • Shane Tronc
  • BruiserMk1
  • Dexter
  • Stix
  • johnny plath
  • Lozza
  • Browny
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Robboi_321
  • Gaz
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.