Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
JT was also unfairly awarded Milf's CC. Has Thurston ever kicked a winning field goal on his wrong foot to win a game like Milf did against Souths? If he did we would still be hearing about it to this day but because Milford did it all we hear about is how it was a "knock on" and Souths should have won. The potential for Milf to be the GOAT is there if he can get back to his '15 form.
Unless you're being facetious, this sounds like some sort of small time mentality that loser clubs/fans have. Oh yeah, he went home and fucked the prom queen, but I levelled up in wow and got an early night so who's the real winner :dealwithit:

No one gives a shit if he can kick field goals on the wrong foot or not.

Unless you're being facetious, this sounds like some sort of small time mentality that loser clubs/fans have. Oh yeah, he went home and fucked the prom queen, but I levelled up in wow and got an early night so who's the real winner :dealwithit:

They are at different stages of their career. We were talking about potential. Of course Milford has a long way to go and Thurston has achieved more but he also has the advantage of nobody in the game or media thinking that his shit stinks. As for kicking field goals on the wrong foot, I welcome you to try it. It's an impressive skill.

BUT if he can flick pass, well now we are talking!!

They are at different stages of their career. We were talking about potential. Of course Milford has a long way to go and Thurston has achieved more but he also has the advantage of nobody in the game or media thinking that his shit stinks. As for kicking field goals on the wrong foot, I welcome you to try it. It's an impressive skill.
You know why Thurston has everyone sucking his ****? Because he has shown he can get it done, for NQ, for Qld, for Australia, multiple times. Milford has achieved zero apart from having one great season and hasn't been able to go close to replicating it since. It's really not that big of a mystery.

As for whether he can kick it with the left foot, again, who cares? Considering Milf is pretty shit at field goals anyway, maybe he should just concentrate on trying to hit it really well on 1 foot. I couldn't give a shit if he could seal dribble the length of the field, it is inconsequential in the grand scheme.

You know why Thurston has everyone sucking his ****? Because he has shown he can get it done, for NQ, for Qld, for Australia, multiple times. Milford has achieved zero apart from having one great season and hasn't been able to go close to replicating it since. It's really not that big of a mystery.

Exactly. Agree 100%. And we were talking about awards he has won and whether they were deserved or not.

Exactly. Agree 100%. And we were talking about awards he has won and whether they were deserved or not.
The only thing I can think of that he hasn't deserved is perhaps the CC in 2015, but it's just a MOTM award in the end and even god king Lockyer got a MOTM in the 2008 WC final when he didn't deserve it (and they lost).

I struggle to think of any other awards he hasn't deserved. He's been a champion for 10+ years.

If Locky was ever gonna win a Dally M it was 2006

Thurston stands up when he needs to, look at him in game 2 of Origin last year. Played busted, in pain, we have a crucial kick to win the game, who stepped up and kicked the goal? Nobody is saying Milf cant do what Thurston has shown he can do, he obviously has the ability to do it. What he has to do is show he can be mentally tough enough to reach that kind of level, and secondly he has to stand up and do it on a regular basis. He isnt a rookie now, and i think this year should be the time he takes over as our best and most important player on the field .

If Milford doesn't have a blinder this season then case is closed I reckon. 2015 was amazing so by seasons end this year if he has a below average season then that's 3 years between drinks. Goat application officially denied. So cmon milf, kill it this season!

When it comes to chucking tantrums Milford is just following in the captains footsteps.
I can honestly imagine boyd after the game, throwing his boots in the boot of some soccer mum 4WD and then getting in to the back seat and being like "The reff was so mean" and ol' Wayne up front saying "It's okay there's always next week".

Do you know that's lockyer has never won a dally m award.
Yeah the Dally M is sort of a joke though I think. A lot of the players who have won it have been in teams where there aren't any other good players. Look at the Broncos for all of Lockyer's career and they had players like Walters, Webcke, Carrol, Karmiachel Hunt, Berrigan, Hodges etc who would often "steal" points from their wins. Hard to win Dally M in a team of superstars.

(Just not in the next 4 years)

Sounds like a typical line anyone could say really in an interview.

Put a red mark line through his name.

Overrated one trick pony

(Just not in the next 4 years)

Lol... nope. If you are seriously looking at becoming the best player in the game you don't resign with the titans. They may improve under this new coach or do a cowboys and come out of the dark ages but they don't have the fan base to sustain it year after year after year. If he's lucky or they have a golden few years they will make the finals twice, maybe 3 times in the next 4 years with 1 of them (if luck goes their way) being in the top 4. Broncos will be dissapointed if they don't make the top 4 every single year. That's a big difference

He's just keeping the broncos option open to drive his price in 4 years. His manager would have told him to keep mentioning the broncos so he can push it in the media to get him more attention when the time is right. Titans are panic buyers, they showed their cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Browny
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • Dazza 92
  • Fozz
  • The Don
  • Kev_Guz
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • kman
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Turky Murky
  • Mustafur
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.