Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely we'd be highly scrutinised and investigated for blowing the salary cap if we sign Folau. That's like 20 million between Milford bird and israel.

Apparently there is a hiccup with talks with TPJ.

Apparently he is in dispute with his current agent and won't talk to anyone until he finds a new one.

Apparently there is a hiccup with talks with TPJ.

Apparently he is in dispute with his current agent and won't talk to anyone until he finds a new one.

Well hopefully that is nothing to do with the club.

According to Chris Garry, Bennett & Lockyer etc were debating between chasing Mitch Moses & Jack Bird last season. Settled on Bird.

According to Chris Garry, Bennett & Lockyer etc were debating between chasing Mitch Moses & Jack Bird last season. Settled on Bird.
Well that says to me that they where after a half . Which is silly to not just save the money for Taylor and have a red hot crack. Bewildering to say the least .

Well that says to me that they where after a half . Which is silly to not just save the money for Taylor and have a red hot crack. Bewildering to say the least .

I would have taken Moses just because he is a half

they did have a red hot crack ... they just weren't prepared to fork out over a million for him at this stage

That is pretty much 100% proof then that we got Bird to play in the halves like I said.

That is pretty much 100% proof then that we got Bird to play in the halves like I said.

that's not even close to proof.

if we bought Bird for the halves he wouldn't have been playing center until today, especially since we have been losing and our halves struggling

if we bought Bird for the halves he wouldn't have been playing center until today, especially since we have been losing and our halves struggling

We didn’t want to put Bird straight back into the halves before he got some games and training first. He hasn’t played a game at 5/8 in top grade for 2 years. Bird didn’t have a preseason to practice at half so he got brought back slowly. He has got some training under his belt and perfect timing with Nikorima’s injury to put him in. Why else would they also say either Moses or Bird too.

Looks like the NRL won't register a new contract for Lodge unless he pays compensation with his new deal (be it at the Broncos or another club).

Mythchell Moses? Well, I guess it's better than Kodi.

Pretty stupid if we didn't seeing as we needed to replace a half

Looks like the NRL won't register a new contract for Lodge unless he pays compensation with his new deal (be it at the Broncos or another club).
Sounds about right, lol at the broncos or other clubs part though.

Pretty stupid if we didn't seeing as we needed to replace a half

It’s prob for the short term having bird as a half while we are waiting for someone or a junior to be ready Paix/ Boyd

Hopefully we offer him a decent contract to stay. Really impressed with his work for us. Needled up tonight at half time and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.