Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
3930656-3x2-940x627.jpg

Just look into those eyes, you know you want it to be a true rumour Cult Cult3.

He is very solid and Wayne knows his game well. He has been stinking it up in super league but that could be from homesickness. Sign him up!

I’d take him for the rest of the year. A half year signing is a risk tho, some club will throw a mil a season at him if he plays for us.

Watching fox sports tonight (take it as you will) Badel said that Wayne has been offered Jacks, however said that he will not be looking outside the club for the rest of the year for new halves.
I think we could regret not making a play for Jacks, especially if Croft is on the nose, if Jacks plays well this weekend, he could set himself up for the rest of the year.
As for Tyrone Roberts, I was thinking Wayne would have made a play for him last year. They have worked together at the knights, and I think he could suit Milf very well..
He is related to Garth Brennan so I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up back at the Titans if he does comes back to Aus, not sure where he would fit, but I could see it happening..

Dont really see the fascination with Tyrone Roberts tbh. Shows how desperate we are becoming for even a bang average number 7. I'd rather see us take a hit this year and try to develop some of our younger guys in all positions to help us in the future.

Dont really see the fascination with Tyrone Roberts tbh. Shows how desperate we are becoming for even a bang average number 7. I'd rather see us take a hit this year and try to develop some of our younger guys in all positions to help us in the future.
Totally agree.
Come on guys let’s get it together. Not doin to good but **** me.

Do you think Milf/Kodi will be a good enough half pairing if we give them 12 months together to work it out or are you saying someone like Dargan or the younger boys?

For the guys a bit older than me, have the broncos ever had a true “take a bump to rebuild” season under Bennett?

Do you think Milf/Kodi will be a good enough half pairing if we give them 12 months together to work it out or are you saying someone like Dargan or the younger boys?

For the guys a bit older than me, have the broncos ever had a true “take a bump to rebuild” season under Bennett?

I'd like to see how Bird and Milf go tbh, but aside from that i'd been keen so see us blood the likes of Hass, Fai, Carrigan and Dargan more, especially if we dont look like we will make the 8. If we play Dargan, i'd get Bird into lock. The experience will do them the world of good.

My line up for next round

1. Jamayne Isaako
2. Corey Oates
3. Darius Boyd
4. Jack Bird
5. James Roberts
6. Anthony Milford
7. Sam Scarlett
8. Matthew Lodge
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Tevita Pangai Junior
11. Jaydn Su'a
12. Jack Bird
13. Josh McGuire
17. Sam Tagataese

My line up for next round

1. Jamayne Isaako
2. Corey Oates
3. Darius Boyd
4. Jack Bird
5. James Roberts
6. Anthony Milford
7. Sam Scarlett
8. Matthew Lodge
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Tevita Pangai Junior
11. Jaydn Su'a
12. Jack Bird
13. Josh McGuire
17. Sam Tagataese

Jack will be everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.