Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a mess Wayne has got himself into without a good 7 at his disposal. It's embarrassing for him.

My line up for next round

1. Jamayne Isaako
2. Corey Oates
3. Darius Boyd
4. Jack Bird
5. James Roberts
6. Anthony Milford
7. Sam Scarlett
8. Matthew Lodge
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Tevita Pangai Junior
11. Jaydn Su'a
12. Jack Bird
13. Josh McGuire
17. Sam Tagataese

This is why bird gets 4 million a season. Covers 2 positions in one game.

I just read on Facebook that Broncos are joining the race for Falou. It would be great having him back and him into fullback.

I just read on Facebook that Broncos are joining the race for Falou. It would be great having him back and him into fullback.

Well it would seem to fit our new signing mantra of paying big dollars for outside backs yet become tightwads when it comes to paying for a halfback.

I doubt he'd come back after we supposedly fucked his ankle.

Well it would seem to fit our new signing mantra of paying big dollars for outside backs yet become tightwads when it comes to paying for a halfback.

But you can just pass it to Folau early and he'll score length of field tries like Roberts.

So does this mean a big question mark on Boyd's future?

Could you pls share the page you read it on.. thanks

It’s on Ali’s latest rugby league rumours Facebook and this guy is on the money a lot. T

Which is what we did with our forwards when we signed Folau the first time

Sign him. Folau at FB and Milf at 5/8... Holy moly, that's LB city. I think our forwards are fine so long as we get TPJ signed up to a long term deal.

I dno how any other club apart from maybe Parra, and why the hell would they need another FB with Gutho, could fit him in under their caps given the stupid signings most have completed. For example: Tits (Taylor 1mil+, several Broncos and Penrith juniors on double what we were offering, Peats on huge money, Proctor on huge money etc), Roosters (Crichton close to a mil, Cronk, Teddy, etc), Dragons (obvious), Cows (obvious), etc.

Imagine the backlash if after signing Lodge our next big signing is the homophobic union player.

Who, along with Bruno 'fuckin' Cullen, helped completely ruin our roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Griffo
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.