Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norman has literally played one good season so Staggs does have much to do.

Lol. He has played 158 NRL games. I love people getting carried away about 1 game.

Huge call. Norman has had a good career. Staggs has literally played one game.

I think he will, as long as he works hard i think he will be fine. I did also say if Jai Arrow got some consistent football for the Titans he was a good chance of playing Origin this year and a lot of people thought he was pretty average on here. I might just make stupid predictions!

Supergrass on Triple M said he had it on good authority that Bellamy had not signed with Melbourne yet. Who knows what his sources are like.

Hooper said on one show (radio or TV can't remember) that he had agreed to terms with the Storm and was going to sign in the next 48hrs. That was about 3 weeks ago and there's been no announcement. Could have some legs

Lol. He has played 158 NRL games. I love people getting carried away about 1 game.

He has been selected for 158 games, even ran out on to the field at some point in those games... didn't play in all of them though... well you couldn't call what he did pmaying

According to Kent, the Bulldogs are going to find it impossible to have 30 players next season.

They will have 800k left over to spend on 14 off-contract players.

There are a couple of players at Bulldogs that I wouldn't mind having.

According to Kent, the Bulldogs are going to find it impossible to have 30 players next season.

Moses Mbye to the Tigers is the word.

Wow. That’d be a pretty great fit.

I guess that means Lolohea is on the outer.

If he didn't have such a big price tag, I wouldn't mind the Broncos going after him for a bit of depth.

Munster is set to re-sign with the Storm.

I think Bellamy might be staying.

Let's pick over the carcass for fun. Who are you having?

Lachlan Burr, Tom Carr, Mason Cerruto, Josh Cleeland, Greg Eastwood, Asipeli Fine, Matt Frawley, Lachlan Lewis, Jeremy Marshall-King, Rhyse Martin, Brett Morris, Josh Morris, Clay Priest, Zac Woolford

If we lose Lodge I’d take a cut-price Tolman.

i Wouldn’t take a single dogs player. A year or two ago I would have said I’d take Jackson but I wouldn’t even have him anymore.

Josh cleeland please. A great defender for a half always thought his game suited hooker.

Josh cleeland please. A great defender for a half always thought his game suited hooker.

Really? I will admit that I have never seen him play but there first grade squad is rubbish, do we really want to be looking at the guys that can’t even crack their side?

Really? I will admit that I have never seen him play but there first grade squad is rubbish, do we really want to be looking at the guys that can’t even crack their side?

He was great at the jets, I believe team of the year two years in a row in the ISP and many can’t believe he hasn’t had a crack yet mind you a rookie five-eighth is not what the dogs need right now

One of the great mysteries of the Dogs, they have struggled to score points for two years yet have a ISC player making the last two teams of the year and won't pick him.

He was great for the Jets here went down there and hasn't put a foot wrong.

6 – JOSH CLEELAND
CLUB: CANTERBURY-BANKSTOWN BULLDOGS; 2017 TOTW SELECTIONS: 8.

12 tries, 10 try assists, 13 line-breaks, 57 tackle-breaks.
Josh Cleeland has been a shining light for the on-fire Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs in season 2017; whenever he has the ball in hand, he is a massive threat to any opposition defensive unit. He’s formed a wonderful halves combination with Lachlan Lewis that has seen the Bulldogs cement a top four position after a slow start to the year, and is the most dangerous player to keep your eye on in the finals. Success seems to follow Cleeland, who steered Ipswich to a premiership two years ago, and took the Newtown Jets to a preliminary final last year where he was also named as five-eighth of the year. No doubt Josh Cleeland is incredibly close to an NRL debut.

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2017/08/28/2017-team-of-the-year--isp-nsw/

He's robust, smart, can kick and score tries. I honestly don't understand why the Dogs wouldn't even give him a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Redux
  • Justwin
  • kiwibronco
  • Mister Wright
  • theshed
  • Fitzy
  • Ondi
  • Socnorb
  • Wolfie
  • bazza
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.