Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would thee be any Birds and cash Broncs way involved in this?

CAN BF posting that on a league forum, tho...

And you scratch your head as to why you get bagged with your nudge, nudge, wink, wink routine?

Not at all, i told you guys it was turning to shit there at the start of the season, before it had publicly turned to shit. No one believed me and i copped flack over it. I would bet my left nut that you guys are still going to say i was wrong or making it up even if i did cough up more info!

Not at all, i told you guys it was turning to shit there at the start of the season, before it had publicly turned to shit. No one believed me and i copped flack over it. I would bet my left nut that you guys are still going to say i was wrong or making it up even if i did cough up more info!

Cough it up and if your right you can give us heaps , if not ........ you get more shit !

I'm struggling to remember the rumour tbh. What was turning to shit?

The rumour about things not going rosy for Norman at the Eels started well before this season, going back to last season.

Pretty much everyone on BHQ predicted it would turn to shit the moment they signed Hayne. That's nothing special, in fact I predicted it before you.

Pretty much everyone on BHQ predicted it would turn to shit the moment they signed Hayne. That's nothing special, in fact I predicted it before you.
yeah for sure, i was one of those people saying hayne to eels = eels to miss the 8. to say it's going well is an understatement, i'm fuckin stoked

plus i thought radradra would be a bigger loss than some people were saying, dude fucking carried the eels last season.

I remember that now actually. I'm assuming 007 said something along the lines of Norman---->Broncos? I'd tag and ask him but he doesn't seem to be taking any questions at this point.

yeah for sure, i was one of those people saying hayne to eels = eels to miss the 8. to say it's going well is an understatement, i'm fuckin stoked

plus i thought radradra would be a bigger loss than some people were saying, dude fucking carried the eels last season.

I mean who would have guessed a team with Norman, Moses, Hoffman and Hayne could possibly have a clash of egos.

Norman playing at fullback last week definitely makes me think he'll leave the eels

I remember that now actually. I'm assuming 007 said something along the lines of Norman---->Broncos? I'd tag and ask him but he doesn't seem to be taking any questions at this point.

https://broncoshq.com/threads/corey-norman.32931/

He doesn't say anything definite other than he's not happy at eels until a message or 2 after Roger Wilco who actually gets inside info then he starts taking the same line as Roger. On page 3.

Norman playing at fullback last week definitely makes me think he'll leave the eels
Agreed. Watch him play shit for the rest of the season and drop out of the side because he has no interest.

Agreed. Watch him play shit for the rest of the season and drop out of the side because he has no interest.

I think he'd thrive back in Brisbane without that Sydney lifestyle and under the broncos culture as well. I'm sure he'd also feel like he needs to make the most of his prime years too.

I think he'd thrive back in Brisbane without that Sydney lifestyle and under the broncos culture as well. I'm sure he'd also feel like he needs to make the most of his prime years too.
I think Griffin probably had a similar problem with Norman that he did with Moylan. Would be interesting to see what Bennett/Bellamy could do.

Norman can kindly **** off flying into the surface of the Sun. The last player I want stinking our club up.

Surely an extension for David Fafita is on the cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.