Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither have played on an edge or will ever play on an edge in their career, not competition for Su'A.

Jai Arrow has played several games on the edge for Norths Devils. So has McGuire for the Broncos when he first started out.

Josh Papalii has played in the front row for QLD despite playing on the edge for Raiders.

I don't know how souths are able to offer Sua such a big contract. Surely their top 4 or 5 guys are taking up as much cap as ours? Burgess, Inglis, Gagai, Arey are all on good coin I'd imagine. And then they've upgraded Johnston, Cody Walker. Sutton on good money. The twins? I find it hard to believe that they can offer a significant amount more than the Broncos can to Sua.

If Corey Norman were offered to the club, at a reasonable price, would you take him?

Yes. Was stoked when he left but we need a halfback and if he can stop being a cat he would be great for us.

Norman is a germ. He seems like the kind of character to soon as soon as things don't go his way. Would be good for Milf though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • Organix
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • cento
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.