Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Up in the air" just makes it sound so much worse than it probably is.
Oates could be up in the air purely because of management.

I'd say if any deal was struck or negotiated with Oates at the moment his current management would lay claim for commission.

Did they not say the same about Sua and his management

Jacks' manager Hogan last night was saying Broncos' offer to Jacks was pulled this week.

Jacks' manager Hogan last night was saying Broncos' offer to Jacks was pulled this week.

is it that they no longer rate him, or are just sick of waiting and will be moving on to other targets

From what I saw of an article reposted on Facebook this morning, Bennett decided that it would block Paix and Boyd, which is very interesting in terms of the direction we’ll take over the next couple of years while waiting for them to ripen.

Maybe they signed dearden instead .

From what I saw of an article reposted on Facebook this morning, Bennett decided that it would block Paix and Boyd, which is very interesting in terms of the direction we’ll take over the next couple of years while waiting for them to ripen.

If this is the case let’s hope to see them in qld cup sooner rather than later and playing in the halves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • NSW stables
  • The Don
  • Lostboy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Browny
  • Kev_Guz
  • Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • mrslong
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Xzei
  • Maddy
  • broncoscope
  • Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Johnny92
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.