Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see him blocking staggs at all. Makes no sense to sign a player to play in the center position when he makes it publically known he doesnt really like playing there.

Like joe said he is a footballer and the opportunity came up , so they grabbed him .

How come no one ever steals from the Roosters or Melbourne unless they want them gone.

According to Ali
Dragons have signed Eddie Blacker

How come no one ever steals from the Roosters or Melbourne unless they want them gone.
Because they don't develop players ... they buy them

Parra made a play at an old gun too.

Like joe said he is a footballer and the opportunity came up , so they grabbed him .

They wouldn't grab a player then play him in a position he is unhappy playing. That's just common sense.

Well they did

Have they? That remains to be seen.

I think you are kidding yourself though if you think Jack Bird came to the Broncos on significantly less money than he was offered elsewhere to play in a position he openly admits he doesnt like playing. We played him at center to try to get him fit.

I'd guess Turpin. They are in need of a 9

Turpin played NYC for Storm for 43 games and ISC since 2015. As well as being Queensland Under 18 hooker in 2014 and Under 20's hooker in 2016- I don't think they needed Sunday to see him.

Have they? That remains to be seen.

I think you are kidding yourself though if you think Jack Bird came to the Broncos on significantly less money than he was offered elsewhere to play in a position he openly admits he doesnt like playing. We played him at center to try to get him fit.

Well mate it dos'nt look like they will use him at lock. Both 1910 and joe have backed up what i said from the start , lock is now suited to a big mobile player. Time will tell but my guess is he will be used as a center that will roam .

They wouldn't grab a player then play him in a position he is unhappy playing. That's just common sense.

He never said he was unhappy playing at centre. Just that he wants to be around the ball more. The Sharks' style of play didn't suit that. Our style of play can suit that, and Bennett will work with Bird, just like he did with Hodges, and is doing with Roberts, to show him how to get involved and inject himself in to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • NSW stables
  • Porthoz
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.