Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milford has improved out of sight, just not at the things he was doing in Canberra.

He is no longer a fullback, he has to defend in the front line and try and control a football game, which are not things he was required to do at the raiders.

This year, he leads the comp in kick meters, which is insane when you think about how little kicking he did with Hunt here, you can see there has been a big effort on his part to improve.

I've been pleasantly surprised with the improvement. He may not be the complete package, but he slowly adding more strings to his bow.......maybe just not fast enough for everyone.

Milford has improved out of sight, just not at the things he was doing in Canberra.

He is no longer a fullback, he has to defend in the front line and try and control a football game, which are not things he was required to do at the raiders.

This year, he leads the comp in kick meters, which is insane when you think about how little kicking he did with Hunt here, you can see there has been a big effort on his part to improve.

I've been pleasantly surprised with the improvement. He may not be the complete package, but he slowly adding more strings to his bow.......maybe just not fast enough for everyone.
I’m pretty sure when we had Hunt he was leading or close to leading our kick metres also.

Well Hunt only had 2 kicks, shit mid field bomb and grubbed into the defenders legs

I’m pretty sure when we had Hunt he was leading or close to leading our kick metres also.

I will admit I struggled to find the stats so I'm not 100% sure they are accurate, but here we go -

Milford:
2017 - 3146m (20 Games I think)
2018 - 6607m (Season still ongoing)

Hunt:
2017 - 4190m (18 Games and came off the interchange in 6 games)
2018 - 5602m (Season still ongoing)

Based on that Hunt topped the kicking with less games and less minutes in at least 6 games and still had over 1000 extra kick metres.

My point stands.......assuming the 2017 stats I found are accurate. If someone has an official site, please correct me.

I will admit I struggled to find the stats so I'm not 100% sure they are accurate, but here we go -

Milford:

Hunt:

Based on that Hunt topped the kicking with less games and less minutes in at least 6 games and still had over 1000 extra kick metres.

My point stands.......assuming the 2017 stats I found are accurate. If someone has an official site, please correct me.

Hunt's stats include vertical metres though

Last edited:
I hope to fucking god Paul White doesnt bring Griffin back...

We need a fucking half and fullback and we let Allan go
No wonder we are getting rid of Wayne

Milford:

Hunt:

Hunt: 11,332m in 2015. His stats are down this year because his team is getting up the field without it. He has to work on his short range kicking.

Last edited:
Anyone around here got a coaching accreditation? Send Wayne on a Jetstar holiday to Phuket, we could pool together our flybuys points.

Anyone around here got a coaching accreditation? Send Wayne on a Jetstar holiday to Phuket, we could pool together our flybuys points.
Hello, My name is Anthony G... NO, A. Griffin. I would like to apply for the job. I have attached a resume and below are my references
1. Paul White
2. P̶h̶i̶l̶ ̶G̶o̶u̶l̶d̶

We need a fucking half and fullback and we let Allan go
No wonder we are getting rid of Wayne

And don't forget signing a centre (which we didn't need) on big dollars so he can sit in the crowd and watch for most of the year.

And don't forget signing a centre (which we didn't need) on big dollars so he can sit in the crowd and watch for most of the year.

Not being on the field is the best he has done for us all season. He was(is) a major liability.

Last edited:

Yeah I’m sure when we signed Bird our full intention was to have him sit on the sidelines all year injured......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Jedhead
  • Organix
  • thenry
  • KateBroncos1812
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.