Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Milford's season this year is criminally underrated. So many people forget he had to basically do everything himself. I'd love to see one of Dreardon/Boyd/Paix turn themselves into a number 9.

But I do wonder if the other pieces to correctly compliment Milf will ever be found.

I think the Broncs need to look at bringing through a side all together.

I'd be looking at the key pieces and building around that:

1. KNik/Roberts
6. Milford
7. Dreardon/Paix/Boyd
9. Paix/Boyd/Dreardon

14. Paix/Boyd/Dreardon

You forgot that we signed O'Sullivan

I think Milford's season this year is criminally underrated. So many people forget he had to basically do everything himself. I'd love to see one of Dreardon/Boyd/Paix turn themselves into a number 9.

But I do wonder if the other pieces to correctly compliment Milf will ever be found.

I think the Broncs need to look at bringing through a side all together.

I'd be looking at the key pieces and building around that:

1. KNik/Roberts
6. Milford
7. Dreardon/Paix/Boyd
9. Paix/Boyd/Dreardon

14. Paix/Boyd/Dreardon

Why Knik or Roberts at fullback? What are you basing this on?

lmao@K nik at fullback.

Remember when he was put on the wing against Melbourne and he got destroyed by Vunivalu?

Yeah Niko isnt going anywhere near the number 1.

Reading some of these possible positional changes by people on here is laughable.

Roberts is always gassed at centre, no way he could manage fullbacks workload.

lmao@K nik at fullback.

Remember when he was put on the wing against Melbourne and he got destroyed by Vunivalu?

Reading some of these possible positional changes by people on here is laughable.

I don’t Kniko will make a good fullback long term but using a one game example when he was on the wing (a position he never plays), while playing with an injured shoulder against the best leaper in he game is a pretty silly argument against playing fullback (a completely different position).

Nikorima is definitely not the answer to our fullback situation.

I'd say our best bet is maybe Fanitesi Niu? Isaako until Niu is ready..

I guess..

Nikorima is definitely not the answer to our fullback situation.

I'd say our best bet is maybe Fanitesi Niu? Isaako until Niu is ready..

I guess..

I think Bird could easily thrive at fullback. He has the skills, he just needs the fitness and its a position he has played before.

Nikorima is an interesting one. He easily has the talent, its just him contesting high balls i think is what worries people. He wouldnt have to contend with forwards running at him all game, so it would be more about if he can organise the players in front of him to help defensively. HE is only 6 cm shorter than somebody like Tedesco.

He is quick, can pass and kick and he wouldn’t have to defend in the line. I’d like to think he’s close to our best option there.

lmao@K nik at fullback.

You also seem to forget the Nikorima was shifted to the wing after Oates went down and did so after busting his shoulder. It was never going to end well.

I would take Cam Smith as coach in 2019 or 2020.

He could coach us for a decade and have no issues..

And yeah, I'm serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Midean
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.