Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Napa is overrated. Hits hard but makes stuff all meters. Basically a slightly better version of Sims.

Okay, fair about Napa.

A couple of years ago he was getting up there to the kind of impact Sam Burgess has on the Rabbitohs.

A change of scenery is probably what he needs.

Would a signing like Napa for us make up for losing Tevita?

A very different style of player, but one that wins premierships.

I always thought he'd look good in a Broncos jersey alongside McGuire and Gillett.

If Tevita or Lodge are seriously considering following Bennett then Napa would be a decent contingency plan.

It's all a media beat up anyway I hope

Napa doesn't win premierships IMO

He plays in a team that wins them, but he's not the guy that you pick out and say he won it for them (like you would Cronk)

How dumb is this?..
IMG 7534

It's funny but this feels exactly like the sacking of Wally Lewis all those years ago.
People on both sides of the debate. Funnily enough it was WB that stood tall during that storm and now its WB at the centre of it.
I think Maranta has been misunderstood by a lot of people. He isn't talking about WB per see or his leaving but the way it has been handled.
There a lot of "alpha male" my way or the highway about this feud. This could have been avoided with clear concise decisions made without the kind of skullduggery that led us here.
Sign Siebold: fine. If wb didn't buy into it, fair enough let him go. But what grates me are these secret meetings where a select few know the facts and people whose lives are impacted by aren't even sure if what there being told is true or just PR.
Sell the media what you like, but up front with the people who work for you and who YOU also work for.
The board is not some bastion of power only answerable to results, but leaders of the club and expected to maintain the clubs integrity in its dealings with vested parties. Secret meetings and meaningless interviews tend to make me doubt this is the case.

Why would Daniel need to ask? I thought he has a lot of friends in the Rugby League community.

All these rumours of Johnston suddenly on the nose at Souths, surely Wayne will have to at least broach the subject with Darius.. right..

Man, that would be such a good result getting that albatross of a contract off our books moving forward, might be a rough year with Isaako at Fullback, but with that extra $800k-$1m we'd be free of we could hit the market big time in 2020, or maybe put it towards enticing TPJ to stay forever.

All these rumours of Johnston suddenly on the nose at Souths, surely Wayne will have to at least broach the subject with Darius.. right..

Man, that would be such a good result getting that albatross of a contract off our books moving forward, might be a rough year with Isaako at Fullback, but with that extra $800k-$1m we'd be free of we could hit the market big time in 2020, or maybe put it towards enticing TPJ to stay forever.
If it was done now and Isaako got a full pre season at FB it might not be too bad. Can't see it happening though...

If it was done now and Isaako got a full pre season at FB it might not be too bad. Can't see it happening though...

I feel like we need more of a ball player out the back.

Wonder if Seibold would ever consider shifting Milf back there?

Would be a bold move. Not sure what he could do.

It would mean Nikorima could keep a spot in the halves and Staggs could be on the bench.

1. Milford
6. Nikorima
7. O'Sullivan
9. McCullough

14. Staggs

It would mean Nikorima could keep a spot in the halves and Staggs could be on the bench.

1. Milford
6. Nikorima
7. O'Sullivan
9. McCullough

14. Staggs

I cringe at the thought of a rookie playing alongside of Niko. Tbh I like Niko but he shouldn’t be anywhere near the halves

1. Milford
6. Nikorima
7. O'Sullivan
9. McCullough

14. Staggs

giphy.gif

I think Nikorima would be a great 6 at any club, just needs a decent 7 there to execute the game plan.

Milford was arguably a better fullback than he is a 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Mustafur
  • Gaz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • ell.d33
  • thenry
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.