Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the Knights are also in the running and have plenty of cap space despite effectively buying their entire roster on overs.

Cronk at the end of his very lucrative contract so they could attract him. Plus i would guess they still have the cap space from when they lost Fittler, Hodges and Minichiello.

Don't forget the money freed from when Fatty retired.

uhh guys I think you are all forgetting big Mal. His plan is to buy our forwards that want to leave. TPJ will surely be a Titan.

uhh guys I think you are all forgetting big Mal. His plan is to buy our forwards that want to leave. TPJ will surely be a Titan.

Well with this year's premiership under their belt, they're a sure thing.

Who wouldn't jump at the opportunity to be aboard the new dynasty that are the Titans.

That’s what they said to ash Taylor and the numb nuts believed it hahahahha

The Titan-ics only have one future and it involves lots of water.

Of course there are gonna be bullshit stories after a performance like that. Brace yourselves folks, this goes on until October or thereabouts.

If TPJ didn't have any desire to follow Bennett to Souths, surely he's gonna tell the Roosters to go choke their chicken

This whole roosters thing is a joke given the so called free money they have would come from Cronk being in his final year of his 1m a year contract,

Surely they’ll still need to cover Cronk and whatever is left over (ballpark) $500k would’nt be anywhere near the sort of money TPJ is expecting

This whole roosters thing is a joke given the so called free money they have would come from Cronk being in his final year of his 1m a year contract,

Surely they’ll still need to cover Cronk and whatever is left over (ballpark) $500k would’nt be anywhere near the sort of money TPJ is expecting

Pearce will all of a sudden be caught in some kind of "situation". One that warrants the Knights sacking him, but not bad enough to be deregistered. Then the Roosters will sign him on a bargain $150k contract and claim that their strong behaviour policies will be able to "rehabilitate" him.

Pearce will all of a sudden be caught in some kind of "situation". One that warrants the Knights sacking him, but not bad enough to be deregistered. Then the Roosters will sign him on a bargain $150k contract and claim that their strong behaviour policies will be able to "rehabilitate" him.

Oh I forgot about their rehabilitation policy, those damn rosters only policies

They won't need their Cronk money for TPJ, they've still got space in the cap from when Artie Beetson left in 78.

Didn't they claim last year that Cronk was on massive unders, something like $600k?

Didn't they claim last year that Cronk was on massive unders, something like $600k?
Unless memory fails me it was also last year they claimed, the CEO himself, that they're 750k under the cap.

Roosters will probably get him. They get whoever they want.
I think one of the biggest ways to keep TPJ is sign Lodge long term, those two are very tight. Not sure if Lodge wants to head back to Sydney tho after 2020.

Why would he want to go join one of the teams that boo him every run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Galah
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lurker
  • Battler
  • thenry
  • Behold
  • Fozz
  • Swordfish
  • Socnorb
  • Maddy
  • Spoon
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Midean
  • pennywisealfie
  • Mustafur
  • Fatboy
  • Brocko
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.