Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take solace now, after all the shit i copped at the end of last season for questioning the Darius Boyd / Gillett contracts. Was always a stupid move, and now 2019 has clearly proved that.

How about predicting the next premiership for the broncos for your next move

We’ve been waiting for him to get fit since 2016. Maybe he’s on a 5 year fitness program and will complete it this pre season.

I just pictured Phil Gould as his personal trainer. Telling the Broncos management that he has a 5 year plan.

I saw that Eddie Blacker was being released by St George. Are we any chance of getting him back? He looked a good prospect.

How many off-seasons did JT and DCE come back from unfit and unmotivated? How often did they go missing in games when some spark was needed, even if they ultimately went on to lose?

That's not to say that I don't get your point, and it's absolutely true -- league is not a one player game. And Milford will look better with better pieces around him, undoubtedly, and he's shown that in the past. But there also seems to be underlying issues with his attitude, drive and ambition, and that's why I don't think he's a million dollar a year player. When you get that kind of money, you've got to bring more than raw potential. Especially four years in. You should be a leader, and you should be working harder than anyone else.

Anyway, that's just my opinion...

Actually I think DCE goes missing, or at least takes the wrong option and is thus ineffective, far too often for a million dollar half

I think that we all think DCE is so great because of how low the half stocks are, not because he is actually elite half status

If he leaves, he will probably go somewhere like Storm, Roosters or Parra and be an instant success to be honest.
Really? Which club in Australia will she'll out for any of our old players when there are better offerings around. Milf, that guy in 9, and Boyd are here to stay unless we pay a massive amount of freight. And that won't happen as it hurts the retention of Fifita, Haas and TPJ.

Chances are he might do a Coates style cameo next season if and when we are in need of him but not much more

I’ve never seen him play tbh, but have read a few articles and listened to differing opinions. I’ll keep an eye out next year. It’s good to have a large group of young backs coming through the club, regardless. Quite interesting to hear the different opinions.

Be interesting to seem him have a year at ISC level. He certainly has the talent. Reminds me a bit of Trai Fuller.

Be interesting to seem him have a year at ISC level. He certainly has the talent. Reminds me a bit of Trai Fuller.
Wouldn't you usually do a "he reminds me of" someone that people have heard of. or am I missing something here.

Wouldn't you usually do a "he reminds me of" someone that people have heard of. or am I missing something here.

Fair point. He is fullback at Redcliffe. I guess people that watch ISC would probably know him. He is a former Bronco as well.

Last edited:
Would anyone take Jake Friend for a season or two while Paix learns his craft? He's probably on the outer at the Roosters. He's like an upgraded version of McCullough.

Would anyone take Jake Friend for a season or two while Paix learns his craft? He's probably on the outer at the Roosters. He's like an upgraded version of McCullough.

No way, we are (hopefully) getting rid of Macca so why would we be signing up tattooed Macca? When in a purple patch Friend is slightly better than Macca, but his standard play is on par with him. Big no from my end.

Fair point. He is fullback at Redcliffe. I guess people that watch ISC would probably know him. He is a former Bronco as well.
Sorry Mate. We don't get much ISC down here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Rambstien
  • Bucking Beads
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosMan
  • Bish
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • kiwibronco
  • jd87
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • TonyTheJugoslav
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.