Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

I dont see the PR storm. He is a Broncos player, we loan him to the Warriors and if we get an injury crisis we get him back as he is our player. Its been happening in soccer for decades with no issues whatsoever. Warriors would be going into it knowing they could lose a player they take on loan.

I think your other point has merit as well. Makes sense to give them a bit of leeway in the cap. They may need a combination of a loan player and an exemption to sign a player as well.
I completely agree with all of this... but there's one very important point that's being missed here...

Niu is off contract at the end of the year..... smart thinking by the warriors I think...

The club offered timms from what i heard. Moral obligation done. I get the situation sucked for the PLAYERS, but it was the club we were helping not the current warrior players. If anything it'd increase competition for spots, they wouldn't have been stoked about it...

Last edited:
I wonder if titans will be offering 2 million for fifita now hahaha...

The first thing the Broncos should demand in return for saving the NRL is scrapping of the salary cap and clubs should show their finances prior to any player purchase to ensure they aren't sending themselves broke. That's what the cap was designed for but it OBVIOUSLY isn't working. It doesn't even serve it's 2nd/Sydney-desired purpose, the same teams win and are near the top nearly every year...

State of Origin Rep
I completely agree with all of this... but there's one very important point that's being missed here...

Niu is off contract at the end of the year..... smart thinking by the warriors I think...

The club offered timms from what i heard. Moral obligation done. I get the situation sucked for the PLAYERS, but it was the club we were helping not the current warrior players. If anything it'd increase competition for spots, they wouldn't have been stoked about it...
TImm isn't anything to do with the Broncos. His train and trial game deal is done. Redcliffe let him go train with the Warriors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michel nguyen

Members online

Twitter