Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Homes turned cowboys down to sign with us and now they are going after Oates. A guy can dream?

1. Holmes
2. Isaako
3. Staggs
4. Bird
5. Coates/farnworth
6. Milf
7. DCE

Dare to dream.

Maybe Homes turned cowboys down to sign with us and now they are going after Oates. A guy can dream?
I must be in the minority of not wanting holmes. It is too big a gamble to spend the money he would be requesting, particularly given that he has been out of the game and training a different skills set and fitness program for a year or so.

I would rather resign fifita and an above average game managing half.

I think if we can play with a structure that suits our team (perhaps a full back that sits behind the play and follows our forwards and dummy half scoots) we have some inhouse fullback options that could do the job.

If we are wanting to persist with sweeping second man plays, our halves could play both sides of the field.

Last edited:
Happy for Oates to go IF it means we can re sign Fifita, Staggs and land Croft.
Oates has been too up and down lately. In saying that, if he signs elsewhere he will probably be the winger of the year.

So, Fifita is "desperate" to join South Sydney. I haven't got a clue who this bloke is but he reckons it is 100% locked in that Fifita is heading to South Sydney. I hope he's wrong. 😡
Hate to say it, but the "Winemaker" normally has pretty good mail. I too am not sure who he is, but he is normally on the money..
@Smokin' Joe, sorry to bring you into the Fifita chat again - I know you have said previously you're confident that we will retain Fifita, but has anything changed, that you are aware of?
I am massively worried about souffs poaching him tbh.

Last edited:
Too long, didn't listen. What's the 'massive roadblock'?

Hate to say it, but the "Winemaker" normally has pretty good mail. I too am not sure who he is, but he is normally on the money..
@Smokin' Joe, sorry to bring you into the Fifita chat again - I know you have said previously you're confident that we will retain Fifita, but has anything changed, that you are aware of?
I am massively worried about souffs poaching him tbh.

Nothing’s changed. Supremely confident he stays.

Nothing’s changed. Supremely confident he stays.

I know you can't say much but what on earth is the hold up? If he is so keen to stay why would we and him seemingly be so keen to wait until Nov 1. Not doubting you or anything this whole thing just does not make any sense to me and all it is doing is given the media leverage to give shit to the club.

I know you can't say much but what on earth is the hold up? If he is so keen to stay why would we and him seemingly be so keen to wait until Nov 1. Not doubting you or anything this whole thing just does not make any sense to me and all it is doing is given the media leverage to give shit to the club.
Has he even been in Brisbane recently??

Seems like he's been doing rep duties since the season ended... PM 13, nines and then junior roos.

He'll probably head off on holidays after all the duties as well and then not be back at training until December

I personally like to think that both us and Dave are just playing mind games with the media ... we're giving them plenty of rope, with their theories on where he'll end up once he leaves us ... only to be shot down when he signs on the dotted line

Sezer going to the UK
Cross him off the halfback list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Emanon
  • Mighty Bronx
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • broncoscope
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Lostboy
  • Broncorob
  • NSW stables
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • scobie
  • BroncoFan94
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.