Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah nah this Dearden stuff is a load of shit. Hooper decides to run with it only after he knew for certain Dearden wasn't getting selected for the Manly game. These miserable ***** just make up their own narratives and hope they stick.

Just read Hoopers article.
What a load of shit, starting with the headline “Bye bye Broncos: Broncos could lose another young superstar”.
I remember last year when he debuted that same 360 panel sat there and whinged about how he was too young, isn’t the organising half the broncos need blaaah blaaah, now it’s as if he is Joey Johns reincarnated, just because they see it as an opportunity for Brisbane to be yet another click bate story. I’d be shocked if he leaves.

Get a grip Hooper.

Last edited:
This constantly ticks me off. Why on earth would you just stand there and not run ever? It is easy to tell who is getting the ball, it is the only guy half jogging on to it. Everyone else just stands around watching...or dropping it...or in the case of Hoppa, both.

In Round 2 against Souths the forwards were pushing up with each other. At one point Carrigan offloaded to Haas who offloaded to Flegler because they were all pushing up together. I hope we can get that back, because that was really promising from the young pack.

Also I'm pretty certain Dearden signed on till 2021 because he was basically told by Seibold that he's the future of the club. Originally he had the wood over Nikorima, now he has the wood over Milford to be frank. If we get smashed tomorrow and Milford plays poorly again, Dearden will in all likelihood take his spot next week.

Halfbacks are born not bred. Cronk was the exception. We let Tanah Boyd go. Hope we don’t **** this up.

Dearden is our long term halfback, no doubt about it. Always said Croft was a short term option.

Last edited:
Geeeeez that'd be a bitter blow. It's hard to be angry at him for choosing to go to a team like Melbourne when looking at our current shambles.

Time to put Milf in the 14 then give Dearden the keys to the Honda Civic and hope that he stays.
I think Honda Civic is bit too kind, we’re more like a Hyundai Excel at present.

We did back in the day too. Those little bastards went forever. How was your paint job near the end? It seemed the worst part of Excels back in the day.
Yeah, it was rough. Great little car though

Hooper just makes up stories and then they all debate it like it is fact. Brent Read is on NRL 360 and can’t believe these clowns.

I had an Excel that went 500k+ kms..... You'll have to go lower than an Excel
You may have squeezed 500k kilometres out of one, but they weren’t particularly renowned for being safe vehicles (even before ANCAP ratings were widely advertised).

So I think it’s pretty fair to say we’re as fragile as an Excel.

Paul Kent: “The Broncos need to buy a halfback in the off season”

Also Paul Kent: “Why did the Broncos buy a halfback in the off season?”
Also Paul Kent: "They sign all these players and now they're going to lose their star junior halfback to Melbourne"

Also Paul Kent: "They need to stop signing all these juniors and sign experience ... why'd they even let Kodi go"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• teampjta
  • thenry
  • Bucking Beads
  • john1420
  • Pablo
  • johnny plath
  • bb_gun
  • Stix
  • Skyblues87
  • phoenix
  • Volvo Driver
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.