Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pft. As if. Money isn't everything. Real clubs pay players what they deserve. They've got to earn it. Not just show a glimpse of light for a few games. They've got to be it week in week out. Why herman is taking a spell. Need to keep building themselves up as players or rusk becoming mediocre. The riches will come later in their careers once they're hardened. Once they start properly dominating

Pft. As if. Money isn't everything. Real clubs pay players what they deserve. They've got to earn it. Not just show a glimpse of light for a few games. They've got to be it week in week out. Why herman is taking a spell. Need to keep building themselves up as players or rusk becoming mediocre. The riches will come later in their careers once they're hardened. Once they start properly dominating

I didn't say Herman was money hungry but he will need to get paid what he is worth and Newcastle would be in a position to offer him a hell of a lot more to lure him there than what we would to keep him. If Newy throw a ridiculous amount at him, I wouldn't begrudge the man for leaving. You gotta get what you can now not later on. We wont be able to match a cashed up offer from Newcastle if they make him an offer he just simply can not and wont refuse.

I don't think we will be able to hang onto Ese'ese. It sounds like the Knights have offered him a lot more than we ever could. Might mean Ofahengaue stays I guess.

Ese'ese had a good run, but seems to have slowed down quite a lot in recent weeks.

I don't think we will be able to hang onto Ese'ese. It sounds like the Knights have offered him a lot more than we ever could. Might mean Ofahengaue stays I guess.

Everything else except a chance at a premiership

Ese'ese had a good run, but seems to have slowed down quite a lot in recent weeks.

Season fatigue. Rookies normally start showing that around this time of the year. How he responds will dictate if he is going to go to the next level

No Ingils to the Broncos confirmed. Thank Fk!

Yep. He has been saying all along he will not be leaving, but this rumour keeps being circulated.

Don't blame him, he has, what, four years left on his Souths contract? He'd be on north of 1 million/season as well. Souths fans mightn't take this news too kindly though.

I doubt we'll see him in the spine again, but who knows how far Maguire is willing to push his body before he ends up like Watmough.

Thank **** for that, I couldn't be happier for him to confirm they're false. Retire at the Rabbitohs please.

How much are they actually offering though?? I don't see them throwing $500k a year at prop in his first year fulltime in the 17. He has been around for a little bit now so would be a big gamble to throw big coin at a young prop who let's face isn't setting the world on fire.

He is already a solid first grader with some potential so I don't see why broncs couldn't offer $300k-350k for 2-3 years depending on what kind of security Herman is after

How much are they actually offering though?? I don't see them throwing $500k a year at prop in his first year fulltime in the 17. He has been around for a little bit now so would be a big gamble to throw big coin at a young prop who let's face isn't setting the world on fire.

He is already a solid first grader with some potential so I don't see why broncs couldn't offer $300k-350k for 2-3 years depending on what kind of security Herman is after

They threw a mil a year at Ponga after a handful of first grade games didn't they? Who knows what the real figure is though.

They threw a mil a year at Ponga after a handful of first grade games didn't they? Who knows what the real figure is though.
Reportedly 750k a year

Yeah but ponga is special

Do the Knights actually have huge amounts of money to throw around? Their roster is shit but there are some players that they've had to throw cash at to leverage them away from their previous clubs. Buhrer, Hodkinson, just because they're not playing right now doesn't mean they're not factored in the cap. The Mata'utai brothers played chicken with them, signing with the Bulldogs in order to get bigger deals. And they're paying the vast majority of Sims' contract. Who knows what money they've had to offer their lesser players simply to keep them? The million they offered Scott might be all they have left and it won't go far.

Sounds like I'm bagging them but I'm actually not - it's simply the situation they're in, poor performances, not the trendiest location, have to pay massive overs just to attract talent.

PS, though I guess they don't have to pay Mullen any more either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Battler
  • broncoscope
  • Big Del
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • Gaz
  • Broncorob
  • bert_lifts
  • barker
  • Bucking Beads
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Justwin
  • maddo
  • Dash
  • Locky24
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.