Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, anyone who sees him play; hes a dead set Smith clone....some on here reckon we DONT chase him...seriously...

Im not saying we would sign him, but it wuld be negligent if we didnt TRY and make a serious ffer to his management...

He's been the best hooker in the ISC the last two years, you're not coming down from the mountain with new information here- you're two years too late.

Bunn is Harry's dad best mate, he's given his word to Storm he will come back and he wants to come back. It was an ex Storm guy in Scott Woodward who got the gig across the line at the Tigers and he has three years on his deal and they won't let him go- there has never been more against another club getting a person.

It’s so infuriating that the storm are going to have the best dummy half AGAIN! **** Brisbane sort your shit out! un fucking believable.

I heard yesterday on the ABC radio Blake Green will leave the Warriors and join the Broncos !!

Nick tedeschi wants the bulldogs to use their war chest to target Turps. Gtfo. He also thinks Macca would be a better signing than friend so take it with a grain of salt.

Another coach signed due to his friendships at the club, what could go wrong??

Scott Minto will be coach! I see what you mean nudge nudge 😉

Yeah hasn't that been discussed a fair bit over the years in the forum?

I’d take Greeny if he’s on a this and next season deal with heavy performance based clauses in our favour.

the article is from Wayne Bennett's mouth piece ... so take it with a grain of salt ...

assuming it is true, then Green will have the same issue that Seibs has had with the old boys ... his name is not Kevin Walters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • MrTickyMcG
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • kman
  • Kev_Guz
  • Big Del
  • Rambstien
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.