Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another coach signed due to his friendships at the club, what could go wrong??

Yuk yuk yuk. That's not laughter. Pale Green, had all the advantages plus Thurston and even hired Ben Hunt for a game. No from me. Prefer an interim team, triumvirate of Walters and White Walkers on casual wages for the rest of 2020 while a panel does due diligence on a potential full timer in 2021. Naturally a continuation of Walters and the White Walkers would still be considered by the panel.

Or NASHY for coach now!! 😲

the article is from Wayne Bennett's mouth piece ... so take it with a grain of salt ...

assuming it is true, then Green will have the same issue that Seibs has had with the old boys ... his name is not Kevin Walters.

Paul Green is an old boy... Not the highest profile one obviously but at least he actually played A grade for us...

Scott Minto will be coach! I see what you mean nudge nudge 😉
I think I saw Minto on the news the other night. He’s working at St Brendans in Yeppoon so probably has better job security than an NRL coach.

You are the Broncos supercoach right now, which Wolfpack player(s) do you want? Which current player will you sell-off to make salary cap room?

The Canadian Wolfpack Club is struggling financially and has given their blessings to their international players to chase NRL contracts. Deadline is August 3rd.

Last edited:
You are the Broncos supercoach right now, which Wolfpack player(s) do you want? Which current player will you sell-off to make salary cap room?

The Canadian Wolfpack Club is struggling financially and has given their blessings to their international players to chase NRL contracts. Deadline is August 3rd.

I will take SBW thanks.

I would consider Darcy Lussick. I don't think he's that great of a player but he is a hard nut and I think we need more aggression in our side, at least guys that won't take a backward step.

100% You’d drop any player not named Haas or Carrigan for SBW in a heart beat and make him captain as of yesterday.

Find the money, get him on board. Even for the remaining few months would be a huge boost to the team.

Why would he sign with a rabble? No one worth anything would even think about going to this club at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • ThomasovPreaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.