Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Alec

International Rep
It's kinda sad with Ofa, he should have been a Broncos great with the way he started. He just dropped off so badly in recent times. I can just imagine him actually living up to his early potential elsewhere.

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
It is interesting isn't it. We lose two rep forwards and a rep fullback (yes he hasn't played like it that much over recent years but he has been paid like it) and no one coming in but still no money?

Wolfie

State of Origin Captain
there is **** all quality off contract for next season ... the market for the 2022 season is the big one

for next season it will be about seeing if any gems get releases (in positions we are lacking) and being ready to pounce
We just need short term solid and steady for 2021

Allo

State of Origin Rep
It's kinda sad with Ofa, he should have been a Broncos great with the way he started. He just dropped off so badly in recent times. I can just imagine him actually living up to his early potential elsewhere.
I don’t think he’s got it in him for long-term high output.

he strikes me as a 4-6 game a year kind of guy. Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, it’s just we don’t need that, particularly at his price

GCBRONCO

International Rep
Gold Coast
I don’t think he’s got it in him for long-term high output.

he strikes me as a 4-6 game a year kind of guy. Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, it’s just we don’t need that, particularly at his price
Yeah we got enough of those type of players on higher contracts already.

Foordy

International Captain
Staff
Fifi and offa. Teo might not be staying so our forward stocks are low.
ofa hasn't gone anywhere yet
and Fifita left while we had a coach.

so since we became coachless ... we haven't lost any forward.

besides. we were overloaded with forwards anyway.

Last edited:

Gaz

NRL Player
there is **** all quality off contract for next season ... the market for the 2022 season is the big one

for next season it will be about seeing if any gems get releases (in positions we are lacking) and being ready to pounce
Coaches and CEOs included. No sign of it happening this year other than a few whispers.

theshed

NRL Captain
Argh why can't the broncos just do one right thing! Why do the **** everything up. This is a no brainer. Surely we have the cash, he's been one of the best props in the last couple seasons. Just make an offer ffs
Broncos have no money because to lesson the blow to the coaching cap, allowing them to spend big on new staff, they signed Seibold as a player for the last seasons of his contract

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Journo's in general have proven (not that it wasn't already known) that the flat out make shit up. First the Isaac Luke re-signing when we are not making any moves until we have a coach and Luke himself was shocked to see that in the paper. Then the story that they all ran with that not only was Kate Jones interested in the CEO position but had a standout interview for the job when she hadn't even applied. That is a flat out lie yet there is no repercussions and they even 'still stand by their source'. **** off.
1 million per cent.

We knew about the Inglis signing because of Aeetee. We knew of the Milford signing because of 1910. I knew of the Segeyaro signing several days before it was announced. None of these were reported on at the time. Information that everyday people found out and the journos had no idea. Just goes to show that not only do they make shit up most of the time, but they have no idea when real shit is going down.

Last edited:

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Didn't the media say only yesterday that we are waiting till a coach is signed before we make any player signings?
Badel did,,,
I dont think an idiot like AFB is what we need. We have to make sure we bring in good characters as well as good players. He doesnt fit the bill.
No-one ever said Broncos didn’t have the money for him...

It was said Broncos can’t afford him. We already have one numb-skull with bikie links who causes us massive headaches on and off the field, yet is the sort of talent we DO need on the pitch.

But we certainly don’t have the strong culture needed to manage yet another talented imbecile off the pitch...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.