Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly if Bird leaves to free up the funds for Fifita he would really be taking one for the team.

Why would he sign with a rabble? No one worth anything would even think about going to this club at the moment.
Funnily enough, I was thinking of this the other day. Back when SBW came back to the NRL, we allegedly made enquiries about getting him here only to be told by his manager Sonny-Bill wanted a premiership and he wouldn't send him to a team which was "on the slide."

We better not be dumb enough to throw the all the money we save on him at Fifita, they better be sticking around the 800k mark.

Ill be pissed if we pay overs for Fifita. Hes currently not worth more than 750k.
I'd go upto 850k, dude is premium and you have to pay a little bit extra for premium. I don't think we're caving if we offer a tad more, we're recognizing quality and paying them as such.

offering anywhere near mill or over though i'd agree, i mean what happens when haas comes off contract, we gonna pay him 1mill too, 2 mill on two players and neither are spine players?

I'd go upto 850k, dude is premium and you have to pay a little bit extra for premium. I don't think we're caving if we offer a tad more, we're recognizing quality and paying them as such.

offering anywhere near mill or over though i'd agree, i mean what happens when haas comes off contract, we gonna pay him 1mill too, 2 mill on two players and neither are spine players?

I agree. 1.25M is well overs but 850K feels right.

i hope any aspiring new coach for the Broncos is happy with the edict from the board that certain players cant be dropped...

I never beleived that this could be the case, but the more i think about it...

Lets just say its arguably a possibility.....cause nothing else that makes sense can explain it...

CM is reporting Canberra is taking Ethan Bullemor on loan of the rest of the season.

The ****, why would we loan one of the 4 reserves we have, is there a swap?

Anyone wanna loan of Milford, Boyd or Offa? 🙄

Last edited:
Courier mail journo suggesting on Twitter that farnworth is ‘putting on a great audition for his next club’

What do you guys think about this for next season if Fifita, Bird, Boyd, Kahu, Macca, Luke are all gone:

1. Walsh/Niu
2. Farnworth
3. Opacic
4. Staggs
5. Coates
6. Paix
7. Dearden
8. Welch
9. Grant
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. Teo
13. Carrigan

14. Turpin
15. TPJ
16. Lodge
17. Bullemor

Man losing Fifita is going to suck. Hopefully someone unexpected becomes available in the off season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• marw
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Harry Sack
  • Pablo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Culhwch
  • FACTHUNT
  • mieko
  • Justwin
  • Thelmus
  • Morkel
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.