Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Start maybe.

26A61FDC 61AE 4F50 846E E218362C82CF

Probably shouldn't be making decisions till we have a coach

10 players?!? Who the **** do these dopey ***** think they are going to sign?
To be fair the 10 they are talking about include Kennedy, Kennar, Hopoate, Luke, Te’o and Kahu so not exactly big holes in the roster all minimum wage.

Reactions: LGH
To be fair the 10 they are talking about include Kennedy, Kennar, Hopoate, Luke, Te’o and Kahu so not exactly big holes in the roster all minimum wage.
Fifita, Boyd, Kahu, Teo, Luke, Macca, Offa, Bird, Kennar, Hopoate

Fifita, Boyd, Kahu, Teo, Luke, Macca, Offa, Bird, Kennar, Hopoate
Kennar and teo are worth the minimum wage contract they'd need to stay. Kahu would be if he accepted it too. Macca would also be worth minimum wage as 3rd dummy half option if we don't get another one, but him being on minimum is obviously not an option. Offa is in the same boat as Macca, just does not justify what we are paying him, if we can save 200,000 on each it is well worth getting rid of them... bird isn't worth the risk again for the wage he takes up, but ffs we need to make sure we get some strike in oiur spine if he isn't around. I can just see him changing clubs and killing it...

Last edited:
That is one hell of a cleanout. They probably should include a couple more.
FB IMG 1598960455135
FB IMG 1598960507109

Lovely. Can we throw in Flegler?

I really don't think getting rid of Milford is a good idea. Milford and Dearden should be our halves next year.

I agree with getting rid of joffa, stopafartie's son, Kahu is debatable (I'd keep him on min wage) Kennar - we have wingers, I don't mind Sos but he's nothing special, I've liked what Teo has added, I for one would keep him and we can **** Luke right off

Is Jack bird really confirmed as leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skathen
  • Battler
  • Ondi
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.