Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Carter has just been released from Roosters

the kid has potential and i recon if any coach could reach that potential it would be Wayne

would you have him at the broncos?

the kid has potential and i recon if any coach could reach that potential it would be Wayne

no

No

no-2.gif

If Carter wasn't such a douche and could behave himself, maybe. But he is just not capable of doing that. His attitude stinks, and it's the reason why the Roosters are getting rid of him apparently.

no-2.gif

If Carter wasn't such a douche and could behave himself, maybe. But he is just not capable of doing that. His attitude stinks, and it's the reason why the Roosters are getting rid of him apparently.
plus he was with both souths and the titans, and they both punted him for being an idiot. drink driving at the titans I think, not sure about souths.

If the Roosters couldn't put up with his indiscretions and sweep them under, I don't think any club could.

no-2.gif

not only this, but he plays in a position that we are well served in

I disagree

Wayne has straightened out players before and i recon he could transform Paul Carter on and off the field

Hes done it to Roberts, Hodges and hopefully Matt Lodge in the near future

I disagree

Wayne has straightened out players before and i recon he could transform Paul Carter on and off the field

The difference is that we don't need Paul Carter ... he plays back row, a position we are well served in.

Now I don't even know what we're arguing about.

We're not arguing, bro.

I just thought it was funny all the dudes you mentioned were already playing origin is all.

**** no.

I suppose all the incumbents are 'in contention' though...

I disagree

4 clubs.....mid season each time. He's got no control at all and frankly, he wouldn't be worth the effort imo

He is another Arana Taumata, will realise what he has stuffed up one day and no one will care, he has burned too many bridges now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Horseheadsup
  • I bleed Maroon
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Dash
  • Skathen
  • ezpz
  • broncsgoat
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fozz
  • Volvo Driver
  • broncos4life
  • jd87
  • winslow_wong
  • Midean
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • teampjta
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.