Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pangai isn't going anywhere. He reached out to the Broncos and we signed him.

Pangai isn't going anywhere. He reached out to the Broncos and we signed him.

Well, he'll be at the Broncos for 3 years when next season ends. Things can change. He'd probably be able to get a starting spot and a huge salary at another club, I'm sure he'll be looking at his options.

He is Taumalolo without the motor atm. Positive thing is he has had the offload in his game which Taumalolo has not except for since Thurston has gone down. If he gets that fitness level up he could be anything. Will be worth a fortune in a few years

He will need to play where it is best for the team and fore the foreseeable future that is wing

as much as i would hate to lose him, if he isn't prepared to do whats best for the team, then we should let him walk.

He could be a absolute weapon in the backrow. Would be stupid to let him walk.

Productive season if we can officially retain Boyd, Kahu & Benji. Very happy with our decisions so far. My favourite part is the length of the contracts, the guys we know are our core group moving forward are locked up until 2020/2021, the guys we aren't certain about are only signed until 2019.

Boyd (2021*)
McCullough (2021)
McGuire (2021)
Milford (2021)
Roberts (2021)
Bird (2021)
Gillett (2020)
Nikorima (2020)
Kahu (2019*)
Glenn (2019)
Ofahengaue (2019)
Savelio (2019)
Mead (2018)
Marshall (2018*)

Notably off-contract next season -

Blair (2018)
Thaiday (2018)
Pangai Jr (2018)
Oates (2018)
Sims (2018)
Su'A (2018)

As long as we can re-sign Blair, Pangai Jr, Oates & Su'A.. We're looking damn good moving forward.

Few big names in the 2018 list. At least by the time next season starts we should at least know what the salary cap will be and know exactly what we can offer instead of this guessing shit that's currently going on.

He could be a absolute weapon in the backrow. Would be stupid to let him walk.
Not if he doesn't want to be a team player ...

Besides he is already a weapon for us where we actually need him ... on the wing.

Not if he doesn't want to be a team player ...

Besides he is already a weapon for us where we actually need him ... on the wing.

I think he would cause major headaches further in . More ball , more destruction.

I think he would cause major headaches further in . More ball , more destruction.
He may ... my comments aren't 100% about the position he plays...

More about giving him whatever position he wants to prevent him leaving even if that's not where the team needs him.

For the foreseeable future, we have a quality young back row (McGuire, Pangai, Gillett, Su'A, possibly Bird)

We have less depth in the backs...

I strongly believe that players play where they're needed, even if not the position they want to play.

I still think he would make a damaging center as well.

He might be replacing Darius within a couple of years if tonight was anything to go by.. :shhhhhhhhhhhhosh:

Oh please Darius was playing his first game in a month. He gets a week or 2 saving grace before BHQ starts stabbing him in the back.

Oh please Darius was playing his first game in a month. He gets a week or 2 saving grace before BHQ starts stabbing him in the back.

Just letting off steam.

But for real, he has some shit to work on. He's a bit one note...I said that before he was replaced in Origin 2 as well.

Would anyone think that we shouldnt resign darius And offer him to titans fir ash ?

Would anyone think that we shouldnt resign darius And offer him to titans fir ash ?
We certainly shouldn't allow Darius to resign and head to the Titans ... regardless of which player we would get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• davidp
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Inknition
  • Harry Sack
  • Shane Tronc
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrMoore
  • Big Del
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Battler
  • broncos4life
  • Hoof Hearted
  • BroncosAlways
  • phoenix
  • Locky24
  • Manofoneway
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.