Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shibasaki was actually tipped to make he's debut this year by our club. If he has a strong off season bulks up a bit then he's every chance of getting the spot. Next year will come down to the effort the player will put in and the trial games to get the centre spot.

Shibasaki was actually tipped to make he's debut this year by our club. If he has a strong off season bulks up a bit then he's every chance of getting the spot. Next year will come down to the effort the player will put in and the trial games to get the centre spot.

Like i said before though, there is a huge difference in playing 20's and even playing ISC, let alone NRL. Look at how much of a standout Offa was for the 20's, its took him quite a while to get to grips with NRL level performances week in week out.

Like i said before though, there is a huge difference in playing 20's and even playing ISC, let alone NRL. Look at how much of a standout Offa was for the 20's, its took him quite a while to get to grips with NRL level performances week in week out.

On the flip side, look at Cotric for Canberra and forwards generally take longer than backs.

On the flip side, look at Cotric for Canberra and forwards generally take longer than backs.

Cotric has been superb, but physically he is pretty big. A lot of our younger guys need to bulk up a bit.

Has it been announced where Charlie Gubb is going next year? He spent a few years in Brisbane playing for the Seagulls before the Warriors and I've heard he might come back, albeit from someone who probably hasn't got a clue.

David Fifita
Teenager playing for Keebra State High School in the GIO Cup. I’m putting forward this young bloke as the best schoolboy forward I have ever seen in over 20 years of calling the competition. And the Broncos have signed him.

Andrew Voss writing for Foxsports. The secrets out ...

Has it been announced where Charlie Gubb is going next year? He spent a few years in Brisbane playing for the Seagulls before the Warriors and I've heard he might come back, albeit from someone who probably hasn't got a clue.

At one stage it looked like he was heading to the Cowboys but that fell through.

I read somewhere he was signing with a non Sydney team and not the cowboys so could be a chance

Scratch that it's Canberra

Last edited:
This kid is the real deal
I saw him play in a schoolboys game where he outplayed haas by a long way. People get upset when we don't get in to bidding wars for players who aren't cracking the first grade squad on a regular basis by 21-22. We did this in the griffin years, now we are planning ahead. "Stay for this amount or cya later because we have someone better coming through". This kid and haas will be regulars (and star like TPJ has) off the bench by the time they are 19-20. We might make the odd mistake with this method but we won't lose any current stars we truly want to keep and will always have a good squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Fozz
  • Stix
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Justwin
  • Santa
  • Astro
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Griffo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bish
  • Lurker
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fatboy
  • Wolfie
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.