Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some bloke from IGS was telling me he is an absolute turnstyle in defence and his shoulders are shot.

When you’re in grade 12 and about to head off to the Roosters I imagine a bit of jealousy would be around.

I’ve watched all his MM games and Qld U18 game and Sunday will watch him play for Australia and I’ve never noticed anything about his defence. He’s a 70kg grade 12 half so he’s not cutting blokes in half but he’s certainly gets in front.

He only missed 3/16 attempted tackles in Origin this year. Three missed tackles is pretty solid.

When you’re in grade 12 and about to head off to the Roosters I imagine a bit of jealousy would be around.

I’ve watched all his MM games and Qld U18 game and Sunday will watch him play for Australia and I’ve never noticed anything about his defence. He’s a 70kg grade 12 half so he’s not cutting blokes in half but he’s certainly gets in front.

He only missed 3/16 attempted tackles in Origin this year. Three missed tackles is pretty solid.

This bloke works there. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he is talking shit, maybe he just doesn't like the kid.

Apparently chambers is very much on the outer at the storm
If we could get him at a decent price i wouldn’t be against it
Perfect backline leadership for a few of the players especially staggs

Yeah he's exactly what we need, why do you need a new Halfback when you've got a Centre who's more than happy to kick it dead on the 2nd tackle?

Absolute rubbish, I’d prefer Boyd there...

Gross, absolutely not, under no circumstances.

**** Chambers. Overrated as ****, rotten attitude and clearly on a steady decline.

I don't know if what these idiots was saying was true about Oates contract being too far along to be pulled back on by the club before they sign him, but I cannot for the life of me imagine that the club, going into last week with this supposedly iron fist approach saying that everything is on the table, then stepping back and looking at how Corey has been playing over the past 5-6 months and thinking to themselves that this guy is still safe despite not even putting pen to paper.

SURELY someone at the club is smart enough to realize that if the choice comes down to Fifita or Oates at the moment, you take Fifita every day of the year including Christmas and EKKA show day.

How could you drop Carrigan and why is Haas a lock?
[automerge]1569380303[/automerge]

I disagree about Kemp. I think he greatly overachieved. He just had quick feet and a guy called Lockyer glueing the ball to his chest with nothing but daylight between he and the try line.

I didn’t drop Carrigan, I put him at 18th man seeing as he could interchange into the starting 17 depending on form etc.. doesn’t really matter.

I put Haas at lock purely because I see him as the middle forward that will play the most minutes on the field. He could/should eventually be better than Taumalolo and J Trbojevic.

Lodge, Turpin and Flegler is a no nonsense front row. I like the look of it.

My first interchanges would be those three though. So...

8. Lodge —> Ofahengaue
9. Turpin —> Segeyaro
10. Flegler —> Kennedy

Then eventually I’d take off Haas and most likely put on Carrigan.

I dunno. Would work better than whatever we did this year

On 360 Hooper is definite that Croft will be at the Broncos next year just coming down to money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • Mustafur
  • broncsgoat
  • Brocko
  • jd87
  • Organix
  • Dash
  • RolledOates
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • Battler
  • Galah
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.