Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair same was said about Cody walker for a long time. Some of these guys just need a chance

Cody I think was his own worst enemy at times but for me he always had a bit more than the other guys I mentioned.

Jamal could still get a crack somewhere I think, but I'm still not sure he is quite good enough. I actually reckon he would go alright next to DCE at Manly.
[automerge]1569878015[/automerge]
Was scarlett given a chance at nrl other than trials?

Don't think so.

Last edited:
Even the Brisbane Heat are making bigger marquee signings than the Broncos.. rough times..

Sign someone plz :)

Cody I think was his own worst enemy at times but for me he always had a bit more than the other guys I mentioned.

Jamal could still get a crack somewhere I think, but I'm still not sure he is quite good enough. I actually reckon he would go alright next to DCE at Manly.
[automerge]1569878015[/automerge]

Don't think so.
I agree, would be a great fit at Manly and possible Penrith or Newcastle alongside a genuine and accomplished Halfback which those clubs all have.

Even the Brisbane Heat are making bigger marquee signings than the Broncos.. rough times..

Sign someone plz :)

Is it that we are just slow to sign anyone, or nobody wants to come to us

Last edited:
Do we have the cap space? Think 2021 when the sloths are gone we'll see some action.

Reactions: 007
* Lurker Warning*
Saying Souths having a big crack at Fifita. I know everyone would like his signature but still worrying if/when his former coach gets involved.

Last edited:
* Lurker Warning*
Saying Souths having a big crack at Fifita. I know everyone would like his signature but still worrying if/when his former coach gets involved.
It would be WB greatest “**** you” to any club he’s ever left!

Bennett only has a season or 2 left in the game. Doubt it's true.

* Lurker Warning*

Yeah, in the same article he says that Glenn is going to Penrith lolz

* Lurker Warning*

why? because Bennett has been successful luring the other players that were guaranteed to follow him

why? because Bennett has been successful luring the other players that were guaranteed to follow him
No, just generally speaking regarding any players former coach wanting a player to follow them. But just because players didn't follow him immediately doesn’t preclude them from doing so now or at a later time. Also doesn’t preclude him from chasing them now or in the future.
Clearly we are a bit of a train wreck at the minute and have boys playing men that will be our way until they develop. Maybe some don't want to wait around for that to happen and can be influenced into seeing the grass is greener somewhere else. Wayne may have slipped a tad at coaching but still has shitloads of influence.

* Lurker Warning*

Everyone said TPJ was leaving Brisbane too for souths. That didn't happen

Everyone said TPJ was leaving Brisbane too for souths. That didn't happen
Not saying Fifita is leaving. Saying 'with Lurker warning' Souths are having a 'big crack' at him. They would be off their scones if they didn't. The fact that Wayne is with Souths is to me a concern particularly because he has publicly espoused that most of the young talent here at the Broncs was his doing. It further worries me that the closer we get to Nov 1 without his signature the more likely he decides to go elsewhere. Only my humble opinion though.

Not saying Fifita is leaving. Saying 'with Lurker warning' Souths are having a 'big crack' at him. They would be off their scones if they didn't. The fact that Wayne is with Souths is to me a concern particularly because he has publicly espoused that most of the young talent here at the Broncs was his doing. It further worries me that the closer we get to Nov 1 without his signature the more likely he decides to go elsewhere. Only my humble opinion though.
The addition of Fafita to the Souths squad would make them premiership favorites (almost). He'd be crazy not to consider it. There are a lot greener pastures than the train wreck that is occurring at Red Hill atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • sooticus
  • FACTHUNT
  • ChewThePhatt
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Lozza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.