Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched him play over his career and he has been a quality player at his peak(but tbh at the age of 32 his past his prime) I see him as depth especially if there is any truth to McCullough going to the Warriors.

He hasnt been the same player since he got that abscess on his spine then got sepsis from it. I think he also had meningitis as well iirc. He didnt look like he had anything left to give this year. Think he only managed 4 or 5 games.

Last edited:
He hasnt been the same player since he got that abscess on his spine then got sepsis from it. I think he also had meningitis as well iirc. He didnt look like he had anything left to give this year. Think he only managed 4 or 5 games this year.

About 13 games this year. He may not even be signed as a player, he does have qualifications for training/coaching, perhaps an addition/change to the training staff.

Last edited:
About 13 games this year. He may not even be signed as a player, he does have qualifications for training/coaching, perhaps an addition/change to the training staff?

For Leeds?

Dont have a clue about his qualifications. Seems a very odd signing to me. He has the capability to prove me wrong, but he just looks shot to me. Mind you, the best English hookers in Superleague are all getting on a bit ( Roby, Brough ) The only English hooker i'd consider is Daryl Clark.

Yeah it may not even develop into anything

Sounds like everything is going to plan for the Broncos lol

An assistant coach with hooking experience. Maybe not a bad shout.

Lunt said in an interview in the past week that he feels fresh and feels like he still has a lot to offer as a player. I very much doubt he's coming here in a coaching capacity.

If it's true Macca is going to leave, then it's a decent enough signing. He'll offer experience and a bit of depth.

Just what we need. Another hooker. I hope this is bs otherwise I'm ready with the pitchfork to out Seibs lol

Just what we need. Another hooker. I hope this is bs otherwise I'm ready with the pitchfork to out Seibs lol

Is this sarcasm or are you fair dinkum?

I don't own a pitchfork .. But if we start signing 31 year old players in the eyes at looking to the future... Something is seriously wrong

Oh gawd, this is..............this is...................I don't know what the fark this signing is................ :ohheded:

Why the fark would we waste money on an old hooker when we are already trying to get rid of one..............this is stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • Broncos Maestro
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.