Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it possibly be, dare I say, because Ricky Stuart is a good coach??
Giphy 9

I had an idea. What if everyone on this forum messages Gillett on Instagram and says something along the lines of "It sucks that the body couldn't make it through another year. Was great watching you play at your best. Good luck with retirement! All the best"

If he gets inundated with messages maybe he will just retire.

I had an idea. What if everyone on this forum messages Gillett on Instagram and says something along the lines of "It sucks that the body couldn't make it through another year. Was great watching you play at your best. Good luck with retirement! All the best"

I’m in the retire Gillo camp myself but that would be a really mean-spirited thing to do. Please don’t actually do this

I just heard a rumour that we have been in talks with DCE for weeks. Story next week. Eagles see upside in clearing space for the brothers. Personally i give it none.

I just heard a rumour that we have been in talks with DCE for weeks. Story next week. Eagles see upside in clearing space for the brothers. Personally i give it none.

Heard the same thing myself, but I doubt it, not with the difficulty we are currently facing with re-signings etc DCE isn't going to come cheap.

There is an early leader for the shittiest comment made by a fan (in the next 20 years).

If this comp ever devolves into online harassment to see a player off, then suddenly Boyd was right all along and we lose our conscience.

I’d rather troll the kardashians.

Even though there's probably nothing in it, I tell you what, DCE & Milford halves combo is pretty jizz worthy.

Only way we're getting close to affording that is if we can ditch Bird, McCullough and maybe even Gillett.

Even though there's probably nothing in it, I tell you what, DCE & Milford halves combo is pretty jizz worthy.

Only way we're getting close to affording that is if we can ditch Bird, McCullough and maybe even Gillett.
Yeah. Sure when you look at it, a signing like DCE seems impossible, but when you actually think about it, $1.2m, could probably get a bit of a subsidy from manly, and it becomes a solvable problem if 2 out Bird, Boyd, Macca and Gillett leave. The big issue for the Broncos, and I've said it before, is too many over paid players, and too many mid range players.

Bird, Boyd, Gillett fall in to the overpaid, Macca, Offa, Oates fall into the poor value, middle range players.

If you look at the teams that are successful, they have a handful of top earners, and then lower end players. The amount of players we have on $400-700k is ridiculous.

Yeah. Sure when you look at it, a signing like DCE seems impossible, but when you actually think about it, $1.2m, could probably get a bit of a subsidy from manly, and it becomes a solvable problem if 2 out Bird, Boyd, Macca and Gillett leave. The big issue for the Broncos, and I've said it before, is too many over paid players, and too many mid range players.

Bird, Boyd, Gillett fall in to the overpaid, Macca, Offa, Oates fall into the poor value, middle range players.

If you look at the teams that are successful, they have a handful of top earners, and then lower end players. The amount of players we have on $400-700k is ridiculous.

Well except the Roosters:

1. Tedesco (1 million most likely)
2. Tupou (let’s say 300k at worst)
3. Mitchell (700k+)
4. Manu (500k)
5. Morris (lets say 300k)
6. Keary (600k+ highly sought after)
7. Cronk (1 million most likely)
8. JWH (600k most likely)
9. Friend (600k most likely)
10. SST (500k most likely)
11. Cordner (900k most likely)
12. Crichton (800k at least, he was chased by other clubs)
13. Radley (300k most likely)

14. Verrills (150k most likely)
15. Liu (300k probably)
16. Collins (300k provably)
17. Aubusson (300k likely)

18. Hall (500k at least)
All the kids they sign on 300k each.

A bit of a random one here but Joseph Manu is currently putting himself to market as the Roosters are unlikely to offer anything more than he is on now.

New Zealand international who would be a very good fit at fullback for us. Likely to get him for around 600k and was one of the best on field for the roosters this year. In particular during the origin period when he played fullback when Teddy was on rep duties.

Thoughts?

A bit of a random one here but Joseph Manu is currently putting himself to market as the Roosters are unlikely to offer anything more than he is on now.

New Zealand international who would be a very good fit at fullback for us. Likely to get him for around 600k and was one of the best on field for the roosters this year. In particular during the origin period when he played fullback when Teddy was on rep duties.

Thoughts?

Absolutely worth a look now that Holmes is off the page.

Thoughts?

I’d much rather we tie up Fifita before we look at anyone like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • BruiserMk1
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • Skathen
  • Santa
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.