Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the club will try to move him on to enland. It does not seem ideal to have someone come back who was angry about his exit
He's injured and rehabbing for the next 5 months... no one is taking that contract on.

Best bet is moving him on around the June 30 deadline if a team is desperate enough, but that doesn't really help us cap wise that far into the season

The club took the gamble last year with the one year deal hoping someone would pick him up in the second year, the club hedged its bets but was unlucky with the long term injury.

I don’t know Jack about Milf, but if ya think you might want to be a pro footy player as your career, wouldn’t getting your diet right be a fairly basic foundation? How do you get paid a million bucks to neglect your fitness and energy levels.

Because you have natural talent and have gotten by on that and your club has painted itself into a corner so you are guaranteed getting paid a million bucks anyway

Last edited:
I don’t know Jack about Milf, but if ya think you might want to be a pro footy player as your career, wouldn’t getting your diet right be a fairly basic foundation? How do you get paid a million bucks to neglect your fitness and energy levels.

I have to say nothing ***** me off with these guys more than what you are saying. I mean I am in my mid-thirties with the only sport I play being local tennis twice a week, have never come close to a professional sportsperson; yet I can stay off sugary drinks, mass junk food while exercising everyday for nothing other than my health.

Guys like Milf can't even eat well for the short time their career lasts when they are being paid more money to do that than most of us can imagine.

He must drink an incredible amount of soft drink to be the way he is. Unless he doesn’t do any running of any sort at training?

You would be surprised at how much sugar certain soft drinks and things like Iced coffee have in them. Just cutting those out he would easily drop 5-10 kgs in no time with the training he does

Last edited:
Because really, the competition isn't very good. Could he be better if he acted professionally? Without a doubt. But with 16 teams, the quality of player, particularly in the halves is very poor. Expansion is a joke. We need a better player base first.

Our "best" don't get a look in over seas in other codes because our best is still pretty average.

You would be surprised at how much sugar certain soft drinks and things like Iced coffee have in them. Just cutting those out he would easily drop 5-10 kgs in no time with the training he does

I know what you mean I did it myself a few years back after a month I tried a soft drink at a family dinner and you really notice the taste of that sugar. I lost a fair bit of weight by cutting out soft drinks and confectionary alone. The hardest thing is not falling back into the the old habits of it. I did and the weight came back on. Decided to give it up again for good this time, hopefully I can.

Last edited:
I dont get iced coffees, if you want a coffee have it hot innit.
Because really, the competition isn't very good. Could he be better if he acted professionally? Without a doubt. But with 16 teams, the quality of player, particularly in the halves is very poor. Expansion is a joke. We need a better player base first.

Our "best" don't get a look in over seas in other codes because our best is still pretty average.

I get Vietnamese iced coffee from my local bakery, it is farken amazing!

I also make a good iced coffee myself using raw sugar and light milk. It would be far healthier than the store bought ones. Maybe somebody needs to show Mr unprofessional Milford that there are some better alternatives for him.

I also make a good iced coffee myself using raw sugar and light milk. It would be far healthier than the store bought ones. Maybe somebody needs to show Mr unprofessional Milford that there are some better alternatives for him.
Yeah man I cold brew my own too, and add a half teaspoon of sugar in like 500ml which is about 75% water 25% milk. You could have 5 a day and you'd barely be at 400 calories.

Maybe he can't afford a coffee grinder?

Last edited:
Yeah man I cold brew my own too, and add a half teaspoon of sugar in like 500ml which is about 75% water 25% milk. You could have 5 a day and you'd barely be at 400 calories.

Maybe he can't afford a coffee grinder?

Love it!

Man I use Moccona instant coffee and it still tastes amazing. Safe to say I feel like an iced coffee now 😂

Last edited:
Love it!

Man I use Moccona instant coffee and it still tastes amazing. Safe to say I feel like an iced coffee now 😂
I ran out dammit, going to make some now for tomorrow :(

Or Mr Million dollars could just drink fucking water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• TimWhatley
  • Broncorob
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • Brotherdu
  • Wolfie
  • Ejbroncos
  • Bish
  • Tim K
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.