Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legends of League on, classic Ashton Sims knocks on over the try line then misses a tackle for the Bulldogs to score. **** that guy is useless.

Legends of League on, classic Ashton Sims knocks on over the try line then misses a tackle for the Bulldogs to score. **** that guy is useless.
He's been retired for a couple of months and isn't standing out against guys in their mid 40s, meanwhile Scott Prince looks like he could legitimately still be playing QCup competitively.

Edit: Off-topic / Bait

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh gawd, The lurker (questionable source) is still saying we are looking at Blake Green.

I can understand why we would.
He and Seibold are super tight from their days at Melbourne and are still friends away from footy now.
He is one of the only halves left non the market.
Has a ton of first grade experience and could really help Dearden and SoS.
Has a great short kicking game including being able to force repeat sets.
And wouldn't be that bad at 6 for us to be fair.
Cops a bad wrap playing for a woeful Warriors team.
And to be fair is a far better half than Seizer and people were screaming for him to get a contract.

Hypothetically a spine of the following offers a fair bit.
1: Milford
6. Green
7. Dearden
9. Turpin

I assume the thinking is that we take Greens experience (and give us some direction) for a year or two to try an give Deadon a bit more time to grow and learn the game before we give him the 7.

It isn't a bad idea but it is the lurker, so this is clearly made up or taken from a fan forum, has no basis at all.

How could they afford Green if they can't afford Croft? Mates rates?

I'll wait until he is older. I do go to some Melbourne games, particularly when the Broncos are playing them. Its a good stadium and good atmosphere.
Nope you’ve got to be harder, I remember wanting to go for the knights as a kid because the logo was cool and when we moved to NSW everyone at school hated on the Qld teams.

But I was told Joeys a **** and if I bought a knights jersey it’d get burnt.

And just like that, no more knights.

Last edited:
Can I ask what they said in reply to that?

They said they were disappointed and would pass it on higher up what ever that meant. I was actually shocked I got a phone tbh

Installment plan

Could you imagine the infomercial video the warriors sent to us? Blake Green all yours for 12 monthly instalments of $9.99 plus postage and handling *terms and conditions apply, always read the pdf

Could you imagine the infomercial video the warriors sent to us? Blake Green all yours for 12 monthly instalments of $9.99 plus postage and handling *terms and conditions apply, always read the pdf

Bit wait, there's more! Call our operators in the next 30 mins and mention the secret code word 'Nikorima' and we'll through in 1 Stephen Kearney as an Assistant Coach/water bottle boy, at no extra cost!

Last edited:
We could probably do the same deal for ash Taylor at the Titans and they'd throw in some wooden spoons.

I know it's still November but I'm starting to get real sick of the radio silence. Before we know it, it'll be January and Seibold will be getting quizzed about his top 30 going into Trials and won't give a straight answer to save his career (literally).

I know it's still November but I'm starting to get real sick of the radio silence. Before we know it, it'll be January and Seibold will be getting quizzed about his top 30 going into Trials and won't give a straight answer to save his career (literally).

Nobody’s coming

Nobody’s coming

unless we offload/ trade a player or two you’re probably right.

That said I don’t know if we need another half. I’d like to see 1 (who ever lights up preseason) Turps at 9, Dearden at 7 and Milf at 6. This would be the nucleus of our spine moving forward

Last edited:
unless we offload/ trade a player or two you’re probably right.

That said I don’t know if we need another half. I’d like to see 1 (who ever lights up preseason) Turps at 9, Dearden at 7 and Milf at 6. This would be the nucleus of our spine moving forward
That's the problem. There is only the "nucleus". One injury and we're down to a half who can't get time as a half in QLD cup or someone playing second fiddle to an 18 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • cento
  • pennywisealfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fitzy
  • Ozired
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Bongo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Justwin
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.