Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
What actually happened between Boyd and Parker ?

Team bonding session, Parker had a pop at Boyd about his leadership but went way too far and went way over the top, Almost got into a punch up and the majority of the squad backed Boyd and basically told Parker to go and jump in the lake. It happened way before Boyds major decline this year.

Last edited:
Team bonding session, Parker had a pop at Boyd about his leadership but went way too far and went way over the top, Almost got into a punch up and the majority of the squad backed Boyd and basically told Parker to go and jump in the lake. It happened way before Boyds major decline this year.

.... And we made Parker an assistant coach this year?

How on earth was that a smart play from Seibs if the playing group chose Boyd over Parker lol. Did this happen pre-Seibs?

.... And we made Parker an assistant coach this year?

How on earth was that a smart play from Seibs if the playing group chose Boyd over Parker lol. Did this happen pre-Seibs?

It happened in 2018 and Bennett pretty much had to give Parker the boot. Couldnt tell you if they sorted out their issues.

Of course, but Parker or any respected old boy said to him last year is more than fair enough.

I think Boyd has a victim mentality. Him vs the world, and I believe Bennett planted the seed.

I'm not quite sure how he had a victim mentality. He just stood up for himself against somebody who was bang out of order.

Parker is a legend, not only one of our best players but can see into the future too.

Last edited:
Of course, but Parker or any respected old boy said to him last year is more than fair enough.

I think Boyd has a victim mentality. Him vs the world, and I believe Bennett planted the seed.
Or maybe it was from his father walking out on him??
[automerge]1575459032[/automerge]
Who is Staines with?
Penrith

Last edited:

Based on what?

You could argue that subsequent events have proven that Parker was right, and maybe he could see where things were heading with Boyd.

****, I'm late for the two minutes hate again. This is all Goldstein's Bennett's doing!

Get off your soap box mate and don't assuming nor "put words in my mouth" so to speak.
Well if a player being perceived as cocky or arrogant, despite having never had a single personal interaction with them yourself, was enough for you to decide the Broncos should completely write off Ponga in the future, then it's only logical that you must have felt the same about all those guys too. They don't come cockier and more full of them self than Wendell. I didn't have to put the words in your mouth, you did that all yourself.

Last edited:
Based on having no quality parents.

Wait, having no quality parents inherently means you have a victim mentality?

I think you'll find it's the contrary in most cases that parents abandon their children, the child is forced to become independent and hardened to the reality of life.

Not saying that's necessarily the case with Boyd, but I would certainly assume that's more common than not.

Wait, having no quality parents inherently means you have a victim mentality?

I think you'll find it's the contrary in most cases that parents abandon their children, the child is forced to become independent and hardened to the reality of life.

Not saying that's necessarily the case with Boyd, but I would certainly assume that's more common than not.
I think you'll find the victim mentality is ever present in most that have had shitty upbringings, you always feel you've been the victim when you play it out in your head.
But you're right in most cases it makes you stronger and more independent.

I think you'll find the victim mentality is ever present in most that have had shitty upbringings

That's probably true. I guess the victim mentality has been devalued recently, most of the professional victims these days are rich university kids with great parents. Being a victim is the hottest trend going.

So you know first hand, huh? It’s true that you become independent and hardened, but the latter is just walls to hide the damage.

Not at all, as I said, just assuming.

I don't buy that if you have bad parents you're just inherently going to play the victim card more often, it would have to depend on the individual situation(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.