Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
105407228 10158310883317068 6188611463912438488 o
106297427 10158310883412068 2422404891737479537 o

Can I say on an unrelated matter....this is easily the best looking RLFC jersey I've seen in ages....might get myself one....

Was ordinary tonight
[automerge]1593264339[/automerge]
It’s like when he said the titans would beat the broncos lmao
Given that Chris Garry is the only journo I trust in terms of the Broncos as he seems to get genuine intel from them this is another LMAO at Badel. Monday he reports that Tesi had verbally agreed to terms with the Titans, 3 days later he has signed on to stay and was never interested in the Titans.

I wonder if Mal will ever stop making these bizarre claims publicly? It is like he genuinely believes that if he says it publicly the player will have no choice but do it so not to embarrass him.

Last edited:
Was ordinary tonight
[automerge]1593264339[/automerge]
It’s like when he said the titans would beat the broncos lmao

Niu was average but it was his first NRL game starting at fullback and still looked more threatening than the million dollar bloke at 6. At least he tried to make things happen and sniffed for offloads. I really liked the glimpses of what he can become. Just need to be patient, just hopefully it almost 200 games patient for something that won’t come.

Niu was average but it was his first NRL game starting at fullback and still looked more threatening than the million dollar bloke at 6. At least he tried to make things happen and sniffed for offloads. I really liked the glimpses of what he can become. Just need to be patient, just hopefully it almost 200 games patient for something that won’t come.
It’s hilarious.
I haven’t defended milfs form for a long a time yet that’s what people default too to try and beat me in an argument.

Last edited:
Joseph Manu should 100% be on our shortlist of potential future fullback options. The kid has quietly been the best centre in the game for 2 seasons and kills it at fullback.

26 runs
310 metres
100 post contact metres
6 tackle breaks
1 try assist

Last edited:
Joseph Manu should 100% be on our shortlist of potential future fullback options. The kid has quietly been the best centre in the game for 2 seasons and kills it at fullback.

26 runs
310 metres
100 post contact metres
6 tackle breaks
1 try assist
Manu has always been better than Latrell. Would love him here.

26 runs
310 metres
100 post contact metres
6 tackle breaks
1 try assist
He just signed till 2022, we're not taking him from the Roosters. Salary cap doesn't work for them, despite winning 2 in a row they lose almost no one they want to lose. The whole idea of a salary cap is winning teams have players with boosted values, get poached by other clubs, and the competition evens out. Can anyone say that it's working?

Last edited:

26 runs
310 metres
100 post contact metres
6 tackle breaks
1 try assist
Don’t forget 1 shoulder charge.

But don’t worry; no penalty, no MRC charge and definitely no suspension.

Alex Johnston. Apparently told he isn’t needed next year. Potential fullback option?

Just cancelled my courier mail subscription. I also let them know I am a Brisbane Broncos fan and I said there will be many more cancelling if the current standards of journalism continues..

I hope others also do this. Enough is enough. The standard is pathetic...
Did it three years ago - cancelled my digital sub. You can sign up on line but have to phone them to cancel so they can make offers to try and convince you to stay. Loved it - gave me the opportunity to give them a real blast and vent my feelings. **** them.

Did it three years ago - cancelled my digital sub. You can sign up on line but have to phone them to cancel so they can make offers to try and convince you to stay. Loved it - gave me the opportunity to give them a real blast and vent my feelings. **** them.
I was able to cancel online by leaving a message in the comments section . Let them know why and they replied That it's cancelled and sorry to see me leave. They will probably try to take another payment put and say you can't cancel online though knowing companies like that..

Just so everyone knows, I'm enjoying less news limited in my life. Highly recommended it. Less gossip and BS articles. The way I do it is I just read the news limited headline and if it's not on Brisbane times also I know it's a 99.99% chance of being bullshit. They don't have as much content on there but it's because they tend to be a far bit more factual rather then straight lies, rumours or gossip that has about as much credibility as a... well, courier mail journalist...

According to Dobbo. Hoppa has been granted a release and is being shopped around.
I was able to cancel online by leaving a message in the comments section . Let them know why and they replied That it's cancelled and sorry to see me leave. They will probably try to take another payment put and say you can't cancel online though knowing companies like that..

Just so everyone knows, I'm enjoying less news limited in my life. Highly recommended it. Less gossip and BS articles. The way I do it is I just read the news limited headline and if it's not on Brisbane times also I know it's a 99.99% chance of being bullshit. They don't have as much content on there but it's because they tend to be a far bit more factual rather then straight lies, rumours or gossip that has about as much credibility as a... well, courier mail journalist...

According to Dobbo. Hoppa has been granted a release and is being shopped around.

In other words, Hoppa is staying at the club and isn't being shopped around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• marw
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.