Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually hope he turns out like the other flops that got paid way too much too early, this guy is showing some serious character flaws. Who knows maybe he had something to do with our poor attitude.

Regarding Staggs I’d offer him a decent contract and say, mate you’ve got a deadline of 31st March 2021. That should allow him enough time to decide whether he likes the direction Kevvy is taking the club or not.
Surely we have learnt from the Fifita saga, and something tells me Donaghy and Kevvy won’t wait around like the current management did with Fifita.
Now is the time to **** these players off that don’t bleed for the club.

Its a Peter Badel article, why do we only believe him when it suits the agenda?

The thing about Staggs? The article has direct quotes from Kotoni.

He needs to be told that a deal needs to be reached before he becomes a free agent which is November 1, or he can leave.

I’m sick to death of these players and their fucking managers pushing them to test the market. Sign a fair deal, you let in two try’s to every one you score.... that’s currently a negative impact.

Are we really gonna call out our best back by a country mile because he won’t sign a contact yet?
Maybe he is waiting to see what’s going to change around the club before making a decision. Busted his ass off this year and now wants to see whether the club actually wants to turn this shit show around or not. Appointing the coach doesn’t fix everything
Yep , I'm not sure why we acting like he's dogged us already. Can't blame him after the year he just had .

He wants to do whats best for him, which is fair enough, but as a club we need to do whats best for us. If that means us playing handball and he gets cut loose then so be it.
I understand that but we can do that buy giving an offer and sticking by it , know use acting like a jealous school girl.
We need to earn these players respect again, I'm mean we did just get the spoon.

**** me the bloke doesn’t want to sign a contract 12 months before his current one expires, let’s lynch the bloke

I understand that but we can do that buy giving an offer and sticking by it , know use acting like a jealous school girl.
We need to earn these players respect again, I'm mean we did just get the spoon.

Thats basically what i'm saying. Make him a fair offer, and give him a deadline to sign. Up to him then if he wants to stay or test his value.

Last edited:
So KoTOEni confirmed to the Roosters before June 30 next year I'd say. He will rehab with us and when fit to play, be ready to go that round for the Roosters.

**** me the bloke doesn’t want to sign a contract 12 months before his current one expires, let’s lynch the bloke

Its not how it works really though is it. We could make him a fair offer now, but on november 1st he can go and sign elsewhere. I think to get our roster and cap straight we need to know where we stand with off contract players. I'd personally give them until early next year to make up their minds, if they havent already got offers they want to take up from elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Xzei
  • Jedhead
  • FACTHUNT
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.