Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that Scott Anderson has been linked with a Sydney club.

Never liked Anderson much, hopefully it's true.

I'm not a fan of his but with our depth as poor as it is he isn't the worst guy to keep around. He might have better prospects elsewhere.

Yeah but the smaller players are successful because they have speed. If this new kid is as fast (slow) as Norman, thumbs down from me.

Edit: that was in response to short fullbacks still potentially being successful.

Last edited:
Love how you all want the club to sign someone/anyone, & as soon as we are linked to someone, they are either past it/too old/not good enough.

Make up your minds...... :001_rolleyes:

We've already had this conversation Locky...

whats sam moa's deal at roosters? i'd take him. rampaging

damn. he just ran straight over the top of lillyman too

How about SJ chasing down Jennings? He has unreal speed that kid

Love how you all want the club to sign someone/anyone, & as soon as we are linked to someone, they are either past it/too old/not good enough.

Make up your minds...... :001_rolleyes:

Way to throw everybody into the same boat. Generalising... ergh.

How about SJ chasing down Jennings? He has unreal speed that kid

I'm happy to join you in some shamelessly biased Shaun Johnson circle jerk loving! I love SJ!

Way to throw everybody into the same boat. Generalising... ergh.
It's actually pretty much spot on, because there simply aren't any worthwhile players out there.
But hey, the fans need something to blame, so yeah... let's all say it together:
- The club's recruitment is really horrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.