Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh he was good on his feet. typical of storm just to slot someone in place of slater and get the job done immediately.

he kept getting smashed too and never took a backward step.

He was in the Pride Academy as well, so Cowboys could of missed out too. He's from Mareeba.

He just looks like a footballer.

This thread should be locked. :tongue_smilie:

We all know that no player will be signing with us in the near future.

Gotta agree with this.

/closed

I don't know where Locke is playing once Tomkins arrives, but if he does stay at the Warriors I think we could do a lot worse than going after Fisiiahi. He's found another level this year and frankly I think he's just about the best support fullback in the competition. He also has amazing speed. I don't like seafood but I'm a big fan of the Fish.

tend to agree the fish probably has more potential than locke

"Hull KR are set to release Australian forward Cory Paterson at the end of the season, a return to the NRL is on the cards."

Decent second rower from memory

The Fish is very lazy in D, as much as I rate him in attack. He'd need some work but his speed is electric, it'll guarantee you tries alone.
[MENTION=8290]unbreaK[/MENTION] - he started off Ok in Newy then went to shit when he went to Townsville, he doesn't give us anything we don't already have. Decent goalkicker but nothing really outstanding outside of that.

Last edited:
Paterson had some issues with depression IIRC, which would explain why he struggled a bit after his first season or two. I don't think he's what we need.

We should only look at signing a forward if a high calibre front rower becomes available. Otherwise, all focus on a playmaker or fullback. Or both.

Cory Patterson would be dead weight.

This will be me if we sign anyone. Even Neville Costigan

Last edited by a moderator:
he is an ex bronco, and hes getting on in age....

Fisiiahi reminds me of Hoffman. Limited ball playing skills but great running and support play. Locke provides some great ball playing skills at the back along with his speed. Either one suits the Warriors style of play fine, though having Fish hovering around Mateo is probably their best tactic, kinda like Maloney used to do. As for the Broncs, unless we change out style of play, I'd definitely prefer Locke, and I think he's an allround better player (though pretty injury prone).

Fisiiahi reminds me of Hoffman. Limited ball playing skills but great running and support play. Locke provides some great ball playing skills at the back along with his speed. Either one suits the Warriors style of play fine, though having Fish hovering around Mateo is probably their best tactic, kinda like Maloney used to do. As for the Broncs, unless we change out style of play, I'd definitely prefer Locke, and I think he's an allround better player (though pretty injury prone).

Fisiiahi is one of the quickest blokes in the game. That alone makes him different to Hoffman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • levikaden
  • heartly87
  • NSW stables
  • Gaz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Johnny92
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • spanky
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Battler
  • bert_lifts
  • Fozz
  • marw
  • Santa
  • Financeguy
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.