Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Tomkins to Warriors is a done deal.

You would have to think that Locke will lose his FB spot and move to the wing. Maybe A FB spot at the Broncos may entice him here?

You would have to think that Locke will lose his FB spot and move to the wing. Maybe A FB spot at the Broncos may entice him here?

1) Tomkins
6) Locke
7) Johnson
9) Lueluai

14) Townsend

Is it the one from Easts? I thought they may also have been looking at the one from Yamba

He is 23 and a half who has been going well for Easts this year. Scored a hattrick a few weeks back. [MENTION=7802]broncos4life[/MENTION]

Apparently Ollie Olds the Welsh halfback who signed with the Ipswich Jets is making his debut in Colts today. I wonder how he goes and I wonder if the Broncos will snap him up. I intend on going to a game soon to see how he goes.

In all honesty I could see sandow working really well with us. It seems that Wally is now staying and those two would partner well IMO. Wallace is a pretty good organizer but has no creativity, sandow is creative but can't organize shit. Sign him, put him in the 6, tell him that bloke will organize, you play what you see. Sign barba and happy days

our rep is already shakey. no one would ever take the broncos seriously again if we signed sandow and it failed.

if we signed him i guess i'd just have to sit back and hope for the best.

*Waits for [MENTION=1784]ethos[/MENTION] to give us the low-down on Cody Walker*

our rep is already shakey. no one would ever take the broncos seriously again if we signed sandow and it failed.

if we signed him i guess i'd just have to sit back and hope for the best.

Yeah cos they are taking us seriously now...

I was seriously hoping for that, but then Locke was reported saying he would be happy at 5/8 when Tomkins signs. At the same time, Tomkins can also play 5/8.

Tomkins, Locke and Johnson + Mateo = seriously quick and deadly.

Nevertheless, I would love to have Locke as our FB

Last edited:
Shame that we're missing out on Tomkins but can't wait to see him in the NRL

Apparently Ollie Olds the Welsh halfback who signed with the Ipswich Jets is making his debut in Colts today. I wonder how he goes and I wonder if the Broncos will snap him up. I intend on going to a game soon to see how he goes.

Kicked a field goal with three to go for Jets to win 29-28. Some nice touches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • whykickamoocow
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • bb_gun
  • broncos4life
  • Dash
  • Hoof Hearted
  • broncsgoat
  • bert_lifts
  • heartly87
  • Financeguy
  • azza.79
  • Confidor
  • davidp
  • Johnny92
  • Redfern_1980
  • Justwin
  • Fitzy
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.