Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
McGuire and JWH in the front row would be ruthless. They are both no nonsense type players who go hard.

McGuire and JWH in the front row would be ruthless. They are both no nonsense type players who go hard.

It would be Hannant and JWH with McG off the bench, but yeah, still good.

I don't know what you're referring to rnabokov? I'm not suggesting he's heading to the broncs but he certainly doesn't look like he's gonna be a bulldog for the rest of his career. With Bowen almost retiring, a cowboys shift worries me.

I posted that Barba was not exactly popular with some of the roster at the Dogs and that was part of the reason he was looking to leave. From memory, I thought I read somewhere that he and Kasiano were not on the best of terms

I'm not 100% confident that barba will be here next year but I am sure that he will not be at the dogs. For things to change the way the did between him, kasiano and Pritchard from loathing each other to instagramming happy pics could only come about from Dessie saying "look boys he won't be hear next year, or as soon as we can find a suitable replacement. So suck it up and lets try to win a premiership"

Ahh yeah, I think that's a given these days. You certainly ain't wrong.

Thanks, and after the Inglis and Dugan fiascos, maybe management are keeping quiet till ink dries on paper

DCE is not happening and never was, Orr was playing games to get his 3rd party deal honoured just like he did last year when he forced manly to upgrade his deal. Orr is also Barba's manager and Barba is on half of his market value at the dogs. Dogs will either have to pay up or he will continue to push for a release. Look for movement shortly before greenberg leaves or shortly after to either give Castle clean air or something to announce.
Manly have back ended deals coming into focus, with at least Glen Stewart on a large portion of his current contract for next year. Is there any likelyhood that somebody could end out pushed out because of this or is it more likely they will have to bring lesser players into the team to accomodate this which could weaken the team in certain areas. DCE and KF would have to start taking up a huge amount of their cap soon as good playmakers are the big earners

SKD is horrific, and JWH only started performing consistently well this year...but he's always had potential, so I wouldn't be against him.

agree on SKD. he's only still playing in the NRL on an outdated reputation. one of the worst centres in teh comp.

JWH is a fantastic player imo. he's had huge potential for years and had finally started to clean some of the crap out of his game this season........ until his suspension.

agree on SKD. he's only still playing in the NRL on an outdated reputation. one of the worst centres in teh comp.

JWH is a fantastic player imo. he's had huge potential for years and had finally started to clean some of the crap out of his game this season........ until his suspension.

Would make a perfect centre pairing with Pomeroy!

JWH , Barba and Shawn Johnson, most if not all problems solved.
I like you. These 3 players would make us a premiership force without a doubt.

whats the go with nathan peats? lets give him the #9

Does anyone here rate M. Barba ?
If we're looking around for a half maybe he's worth looking at,, even though he's still got 2yrs with the titans.
Just a thought

Also anyone have any updates on the SJ rumour, havent heard a thing lately

Does anyone here rate M. Barba ?
If we're looking around for a half maybe he's worth looking at,, even though he's still got 2yrs with the titans.
Just a thought

Also anyone have any updates on the SJ rumour, havent heard a thing lately

There was never a rumour to begin with, it was just wishful thinking, no hope of it happening.

Chris Garry@chrisgarry15h
Brisbane Broncos under 20's player Benjamin Garcia has signed for the Catalan Dragons, returning to his French home.

Not surprising really.

He just came here for some Australian seasoning. Unfortunately for him, a leg injury robbed him much of last year but since his return he's been fairly solid for our 20s.

watching the Tigers vs Raiders right now ... how many exciting looking outside backs are on display here ? A LOT. We must have some kids playing somewhere like these guys. They all look tough, rugged, illusive and fast.

Wighton (obviously) - gun, we should break then bank to get him when available
Milford
Sauiluma
Nofoaluma
Simona

They all look pretty good ... where are ours ?

Oink !

watching the Tigers vs Raiders right now ... how many exciting looking outside backs are on display here ? A LOT. We must have some kids playing somewhere like these guys. They all look tough, rugged, illusive and fast.

Wighton (obviously) - gun, we should break then bank to get him when available
Milford
Sauiluma
Nofoaluma
Simona

They all look pretty good ... where are ours ?

Oink !

timid, fragile, undercooked ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • levikaden
  • Fitzy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • Tim K
  • john1420
  • BruiserMk1
  • Financeguy
  • thenry
  • Jason Simmons
  • RolledOates
  • Ondi
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mister Wright
  • Griffo
  • Skyblues87
  • Justwin
  • BroncosAlways
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.