Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Kevin Locke is probably our most likely prospect at the moment, off-contract, a fullback possibly (probably?) coming next season, they signed another half in Chad Townsend, it's possible.

*Waits for @ethos to give us the low-down on Cody Walker*

Haha. I reckon he definitely deserves a crack in an NRL system.

Had a stellar season last year. Went down to do a few weeks preseason at the Storm and unfortunately dislocated his shoulder. So, still on the comeback trail from injury. Has only had about 4/5 games back. Not as fit and sturdy as he was in 2012 but heading in the right direction.

Good organiser, good long kicking game. Suits five-eighth, gives him a bit more space. Isn't the biggest bloke going around though, gets targeted in defence a bit (as all halves do) but holds his own. Wouldn't be any worse than Prince in that regard.

Was written in the Intrust Super Cup mag this weekend that a few Sydney clubs are biting. I don't know anything myself but there'd be clubs watching fo' sure.

Wait there's an Intrust magazine?

Are they only available at games?

Yep, only at games. Majority of the content is also on the QRL site, however.

Does Quade Cooper's continual snub give more of a chance to him signing for rugby league? (hopefully the Broncos).

I'm happy for the Broncos to keep any signings to themselves until its 100% a done deal BUT if we go into next season with the same squad as this years then everyone who cares anything about the Broncos deserves to be super super pissed off. A lot of talent has been signed and re-signed the past season. If Barba leaves the dogs and ends up anywhere else but the Broncos the Broncos management needs a huge kick up the arse. You read every week about teams signing this player and that player but nothing when it comes to the Broncos. Hopefully it's just because the Broncos have been doing things behind closed doors.

Tell him that New Zealand is cold, wet, bleak and miserable 9 months of the year.... oh wait, he's from Northern England.... carry on.

Since we are looking at Props young Dylan Napa who debuted for the Roosters on Friday night is off contract and was an Aspley Devils junior. He went pretty well on Friday night and seemed a big aggressive unit.

Yep, he looked a likely customer, we could do worse.

I liked his aggression for a young bloke on debut.

Haha. I reckon he definitely deserves a crack in an NRL system.

Had a stellar season last year. Went down to do a few weeks preseason at the Storm and unfortunately dislocated his shoulder. So, still on the comeback trail from injury. Has only had about 4/5 games back. Not as fit and sturdy as he was in 2012 but heading in the right direction.

Good organiser, good long kicking game. Suits five-eighth, gives him a bit more space. Isn't the biggest bloke going around though, gets targeted in defence a bit (as all halves do) but holds his own. Wouldn't be any worse than Prince in that regard.

Was written in the Intrust Super Cup mag this weekend that a few Sydney clubs are biting. I don't know anything myself but there'd be clubs watching fo' sure.

Let's hope the Broncos sign him and then he affiliates with Redcliffe :biggrin:

Hampton's debut tonight- what could of been.

Hampton scores. You can tell he could be a good player. Pace and support play.

yeh he was good on his feet. typical of storm just to slot someone in place of slater and get the job done immediately.

he kept getting smashed too and never took a backward step.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Aldo
  • Bongo
  • cento
  • Harry Sack
  • Midean
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.