Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
shillington sucks. most pedestrian "big man" i've ever seen. he has about 3 good games a year.

He was pretty good tonight.

Anyone know anything about Cam Smith's intentions from 2015? There's talk on the roar today from EagleJack who isn't a fool suggesting he may be on his way up for family reasons and with a future coaching role in mind? They are also talking bout Benji but I prefer to ignore that... Unless he comes cheap.

Possibility, he was saying on The Matty Johns Show (Or Sterlo, can't remember) that he is putting his family first, if his family wants to live in Queensland, he will move to one of the SEQ teams.

Possibility, he was saying on The Matty Johns Show (Or Sterlo, can't remember) that he is putting his family first, if his family wants to live in Queensland, he will move to one of the SEQ teams.

I heard the same interview.

He was virtually saying he won't rule out any offer and will give serious consideration to his families wants/needs.

The guy would still have plenty to offer at 32.

Can't we get Smith for next year? That would be nice.

What he means, he is telling the Storm that he wants heaps more money to stay.

And if he gets it, stuff his family 'wanting' to go back to QLD.

What he means, he is telling the Storm that he wants heaps more money to stay.

And if he gets it, stuff his family 'wanting' to go back to QLD.

Pretty true. We can look forward to about 6 months of speculation. One the courier mail will say he's signed sealed delivered to us, the next day titans... This will go back and firths for months and eventually he will call his own press conference Cronk style to announce what we all knew, that he's staying with the storm. I'm sure bellemy will once again show what a shitty actor he is when he puts on the face of disbelief and pretends he had no idea he was going to stay all along... Spare me

Smith is the one player I'd have no problems giving over a Mil to. He's worth even more than Thurston or Inglis IMO.

Funny how long rumour and speculation go on about a player signing when, out of the red white and blue, we get one.

Love it. Recruitment. The planning of opportunism

I'm assuming/hoping:
2013(18) - recovering from injury
2014(19) - Holden Cup
2015(20) - QCup
2016(21) - Broncos

I really hope they don't rush him in for 2015, as much as we'll need a half that year with Prince/Wallace off contract end of 2014, we really can't afford to ruin a young half. Getting the feeling we'll be seeing Wallace get a 1 year extension soon..Prince/Wallace this 2014, then Hunt/Wallace in 2015..and with both their contracts up, we'll re-sign whichever performs better and partner him with Taylor.

Glad we are wrapping him up long term. All reports suggest he could be a star.

Good movie, re-signing one of our best talents in the younger grades, hopefully he keeps up the good work and develops into a great player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • GCBRONCO
  • barker
  • Culhwch
  • heartly87
  • Spoon
  • Howie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • RolledOates
  • cento
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Tmac
  • Behold
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Bucking Beads
  • maddo
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.