Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seymour was a very talented halfback and was great for us during '04 - '06. If he hadn't had personal issues he'd likely be entering his twilight years as a Broncos superstar and genuine one-club hero. Such a shame. And yes, as before, I am deadly serious.

Pffftt .....you mean great in the same way as you and the rest of the Wallace fanbots think Peter is ?

Probably.

Seymour was only ever average....at best.

[MENTION=8215]Morkel[/MENTION] I can't believe you bothered to have an opinion, who do you think you are? Lol

Pffftt .....you mean great in the same way as you and the rest of the Wallace fanbots think Peter is ?

Probably.

Seymour was only ever average....at best.

No way. Seymour had excellent organisation, superb kicking game, vision, elusiveness, and all that in his very early 20's. Go back and watch some games in, say, '05 and early '06. Could have been a 10+ year Bronco and deservedly so.

@Morkel I can't believe you bothered to have an opinion, who do you think you are? Lol

I know, sometimes I think I should just become a trend-following robot. But which side would I choose? The 'nothing to see here' FaithInHook type, or, shudder, the sky is falling Lewis06?

Imagine if Fourex and Hayseed came together:

If I came across as condescending, then I apologise profusely but I blame it on Peter Wallace, I also blame him for homelessness, the GFC and that plane crash in Frisco this morning.

From a year ago: http://broncoshq.com/brisbane-bronc...s-vs-broncos-build-up-thread.html#post2444337
A typical conversation at Fourex's workplace:

- Person 1: Hey Fourex, good morning. How ya doing mate?
- Fourex: It's fucking cold out there, and it's not gonna get better with Wallace in the halves I tell ya!
- Person 1: ...:huh:

- Person 2: Gee Fourex, the Aussies seem to to be allergic to gold at the Olympics.
- Fourex: With fucking Wallace at half-back, what did you expect?
- Person 2: ...:glare:

- Person 3: Mate, Campbell Newman isn't kidding with his budget cuts, even breast cancer prevention is gonna suffer with it...
- Fourex: Wallace is like a fucking tumor, I wish he'd cut him out!
- Person 3: ...:scared:

- Person 4: The Broncos have gone down the crapper since Origin. You reckon they can recover from the rut?
- Fourex: Not with fucking Wallace in the team! He's a worthless piece of crap, not even worth of playing in the NSW Cup! :ranting:
- Person 4: I asked for it... :blushing:

It's a bit like me and Maranta... :laugh:

Maranta_zps8f620d56.jpg

I wonder who the Broncos will sign from Q Cup sides this year. Also wondering if they are keen on Ollie Olds. He played well on his debut apparently but I think he is injured again.

I wonder who the Broncos will sign from Q Cup sides this year. Also wondering if they are keen on Ollie Olds. He played well on his debut apparently but I think he is injured again.

I read that the reason he came to the Q Cup was to try and get a Broncos contract

Ahahahaha, I nearly just died!!! Well done Morkel.

Hodgos look says it all

He hasn't played Qld Cup. He is injured. He played alright and kicked the ugliest field goal ever to win the game.

A few big signings coming soon. I can feel it in my loins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BRC088
  • Confidor
  • Strop
  • johnny plath
  • HarryAllan7
  • Ffs...
  • mitch222
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mr Fourex
  • kwomo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • NSW stables
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Evander
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Dexter
  • mystico
  • Yellowfella
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.